Hello my eternal family,
I am happy to let you know that my room has been ridiculously clean for the time that I have been here because my companion is a worry wart about the room checks; so I always do my best to keep my bed made and the room clean.
I have not done anything that new this week, all I know is someone is coming this Christmas who is really important so I am excited to go and watch the amazing talk given to me by..??? I don’t know, I just know it is going to be someone who loves me.
By the way Mom, I wrote you a letter today it was quite nice, I hope you enjoy it. And I definitely hope you do not think it is weird because I still think its weird sharing things that I have learned here with my family.
The new missionaries came this week they are a blast and fun to be around all the time. It is just so much fun seeing the difference in people after being here for only a couple of days.
I want you to know that it is not very long until I am off to Rome. It is only three weeks from today and I cannot wait. I hope that you understand that. I am so excited to talk to you please let me know how many minutes I need to buy for phone a phone card, there is no limit just let me know how much you want to talk to me. I can’t wait to bear my testimony to you.. in Italian, the language is getting easier and easier as the weeks go by.
We have the TRC every Monday and yesterday was a real treat! Me and my companion had a native Sicilian who is in Utah for a while and he came and volunteered at the TRC. He spoke so fast it was unbelievable. I had no idea... he was skipping and slurring words... just absolutely amazing but the best part of the whole thing was is that we were able to understand him. We had an amazing conversation and had a wonderful talk about the gospel! I loved every minute! It was also a real confidence booster because if I could understand him and I am able to have him understand me then I know I can teach by the spirit it! I know I can! It is something that is a strength of mine. My Italian is not very good, but I know that I can teach with the spirit! The language will come but I know that I can be that person to help out a brother or sister who is in need of the gospel.
This week has gone by really fast and I have really enjoyed it. I am sorry I did not have a whole lot to say. I forgot the paper that Dad wrote to me so I cannot remember all of the questions he asked me.
Ok well your obviously not there so I will continue....
I want to know if Santa is coming this year. I hope the girls have been good to each other and have loved meechother...
How is Grandpa? You have not sent anything about him in previous letters.
How are Jake and Landen? Have you seen much of them?
How does it feel to be out of school for two weeks Kaitlyn?
How come I have not gotten a letter back mommma mia? ....che cosa?
I am sorry I have forgotten the paper it is something I need to work on being good at remembering what to bring to the computer room to write my letter to you. It is just not something I remember to do. It’s hard for me, I don’t know why.
I hope that you are doing really well Kaitlyn. Be careful while skiing. I know how retarded I was so don’t think I don’t know what goes on up there. There are more places that you can hurt than there are to be safe. :P
I love you family. I will answer your questions in a letter.
Love,
Anziano MILLER or Arizona Miller
No comments:
Post a Comment