Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December 7, 2010

Dear Eternal Family

Hi momma it’s good to hear about the camera I will send you that stupid thing as soon as possible I can’t wait to get the new one!!! You are so nice...

This week has been great but the thing is we really have not done a who lot so this email could be a bit short; I have been working hard the only time we take those way sweet pictures are when we are at the dorms at night so we are still working hard. CAROL and her sweet family sent me the nicest package of goodies and a wonderful letter I am glad to hear they are doing well. I will answer most of your questions from this week. ps sorry about Anziano Mcafee ... as you can see it’s not just me and Dallan who do those kind of thing
Things

Sorry my computer just freaked out at me so yah now I have a little less time then before any who to answer your questions

I did work everything out with the mail room I told you how to send me stuff so it does not get sent to Bryce miller. Also I have received all my packages. When you get a package here it has your name on it and my box number so it is a bit different then dear elders.

The camera cord is not in my suitcase for sure. I have checked high and low... check in my top drawer in my room

I can write emails to other people besides family but I would not prefer writing emails until I am in the mission field because I have such a limited time on the computer at the mtc.

I have heard our visas have come in they have had them for a while I have been asking to get my passport back because I want it where I can see it even though its the church I would really like to see my visa and passport.

don’t worry about me sending stuff home I will take care of that I will send everything I don’t need home before I leave they gave me an extra set of scriptures and another predicare il mio vangelo so I will have to send some stuff back to you.

Some bad news is that I have gained six pounds sense I have been here so my wrist has gotten a bit bigger... if you can send me one of the links and the pin that goes with it. That would be great. They can fix the watch here so I just need that little piece.

So far we have only had one out of fifteen of the quorum of twelve apostles come to speak to us it was president Holland on thanks giving. Last week we had Julie beck come and speak she is the president of the relief society. Everyone thought it was not going to be very good but I thought she gave a fantastic talk she was very inspiring... there was some jokes before the talk but after the people who made the jokes where pretty quite. Sister beck talked about missionary work and how amazing it is and how much she loves missionary work. She shared her different experiences when she was a girl in Brazil while her dad served as mission president there.

the boundaries where change in my mission before I got here they were changed from firenze down including Sicily Malta and Corsica sorry I have never mentioned that before I must have forgot...

Everyone from the group before me had there visa. They all left and got on a plane... unbelievable that it’s been only a short month’s time ... I can not believe I am half way.

to clarify I am a zone leader not a district leader it is a wonderful task I love having a further love for my zone I love each and everyone of them I will try to get a picture of them before leave and write about them in that black book that I have with me.. I was called to be a zone leader because the other zone left for Italy so I got called to be a zone leader with my companion


the only thing that I need from my family besides letters and packages... are you prayers which I am sure you are praying for me and if you are not please start because I need help.. It’s not easy being here.


ps mom how could you say Arizona. haha I love it I wish I was there to experience that. I am sure dad has had many great laughs about it


I am so ecstatic to hear about dad’s new job I absolutely love hearing about that... it brings so much comfort and joy to my heart hearing that dad has a job.

my time is almost up so I would just like to tell you I love you and I am so glad to hear from you each and every day... do not expect a letter from me this week... except Kaitlyn will get a letter because I need to answer her questions from her letter.. The last day the mtc will receive packages is December 22 until the second

te voglio bene mia famila

Anziano miller

No comments:

Post a Comment