
Hello Family,
I’d first like to say that I have no empathy on you doing dishes for a week because you had no dishwasher. I have done dishes by hand, ever sense I came to Italy! I would die for a dishwasher=)
I have spent a lot of time reading emailing the President. I have gone three weeks without informing him on a single split that I did with other missionaries. I had to spend a little more time emailing him this week.
As for the call we will be calling at 5 or 6 our time that would be 10 or 11 your time... so don’t forget to stay home that day. Do you want to do Skype or do you want to do the phone call. Like I said I have both of the options to Skype or call.. I can even change on the fly if I want so its up to you.
I have officially gotten out of shape I played basketball last Saturday with a less active member and it wasn’t pretty. The next day I walked like a lame horse.
Kaitlyn, it is true you are great at a lot of things but lets get one thing straight you are not aloud, and you will never be as good as me when it comes to many things =) Deal with it! But you are better then me at the piano and gymnastics. I feel you though when mom compares you to people. But I figured out after a while, she does it because she expect that you can do better.
Dear mom I really hope that candy you made is good because I am really missing all the caramels and goodies you normally make on Christmas. Can you send me some brownie recipes and also a couple cookie recipes other then chocolate oatmeal scotchies because we cant really make them here
I hope you all watched the Christmas devotional. It was really cool in Italian. I don’t know what it was like in English but I bet it was even cooler. I really enjoyed what
Pesident Monson said and President Uctdorf.. I am going to be honest and say that I was not listening too much when Presdient Erying spoke but I am sure I would have liked what he said as well. I really enjoyed the film that they had when he was speaking. That was amazing, if you ask me.
Thanks dad for the letter I really enjoy them I hope you are a little better now.
Lexi, be good for Christmas. I expect an email from you next week, YOU have not sent me anything for a while, and I miss your cute letters.
Lecce, is great I am learning to like it. I feel I don’t get along with the members as much here because they are not very crazy or lively. But I love them for who they are.
We have had a split yesterday, it was fun. I learned a lot from Anziano Cuellar, he is really happy and gets along with lots of people. His mom and dad live in Utah, somewhere by Eagle Mountain.
I am sorry I do not have much to write and I spent most my time with pictures, other letters... etc. I hope its sufficient though
Thank you so much for your prayers and for your love. I cant wait to hear from you next week. Love your favorite son, brother, grandson, nephew, friend, and well anything else I didn’t mention.
No comments:
Post a Comment