
ciao, mia famiglia eterna!,comè state, Fa caldo qua ancora. la fredo non verrà, c'è nieve dovè state voi?
How are you all? I hope you are having some Happy Holidays... speaking of the Holidays I would like to inform you about calling or Skype call. I have the possibility to do both and I will be right next to a computer with Skype and a phone that will call home. So for me it will be convenient to do what ever you want to do. I would like to try Skype, but if you do not want to see my gorgeous face I understand.
This week has been nice we just got back from Ostuni, Italy which is a pretty cool place. We went with the whole zone, so it was great we have a couple people who do not speak English at all, so it is always fun to go with them. I enjoy speaking in Italian, with people that do not speak English. With my companions I normally speak English just because it drives me crazy when we do not understand each other. Today was great because like I said we were with the zone and it was fun. We took some really nice pictures. If I had my cord I would send you some but seeing that I do not have a cord I cant send them.
I wanted to ask you if you could send me the email address for Heidi, my cousin. I would like to know how she is doing. Since I have never heard a word from her.
I am sorry to hear about grandma. I really am pretty sad about that, I am sure President would give you permission to call me when she dies. Do not hesitate email him when or if she dies, as soon as he gives you permission you can call me, I would really like to know about it so please let me know when it happens.
My companion and I have been great and we have been preparing a man to be baptized on the 24 of December. I'd just like to say that, it would be the coolest thing ever.... all I have to say is that I hope he accepts the invite today when we teach him.
We have been doing well with finding investigators and having things to do here in Lecce... but it’s been hard on me, because I feel like I am herding cows with a 2 by 4... But Life goes on... we will be getting transfer calls this week. There will be quite a bit of changes in the zone, if you ask me.
Christmas is on the way and I am pretty stoked, I don’t even know how to explain my excitement.. As a missionary you can try so many new things. Christmas approaches, Christmas parties, decorations, just everything!
Oh I wanted to ask you if you and dad want to serve a mission. Mom you would have a blast... and you would do some incredible work, dad would be a really inspiring man as well. I think that you would really enjoy it =) I really do... I don’t think that you will be able to serve a mission for a long while but, hey I grew up pretty dang fast right? Lexi, could grow up just as fast or faster then me....
I also wanted to ask... what do you think I should do after the mission. I know I will be going to college but I don’t know what I want to do as a career.
Well that’s it for this week....
See you love you, bye Anziano Miller
No comments:
Post a Comment