Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Easter


Trani
It was a great week because the day after Easter we had the opportunity to clean our house really well. In Italy we have a holiday that they is called Pasquetta, which is little Easter in English. It is a day where no one wants to talk to you =( They all want to go out and have fun.

We were in our house from 10 till' 10 cleaning our house, it took so much time because our house here in Bitonto is ridiculously big. We had a lot of dismantled furniture and many things we had to fix in our house that had been broken before I had ever arrived.

NOW, we have the most beautiful house in the entire mission. You can feel the different spirit that is there just by walking around.

I don't know why, but there have been a lot of people dying around me... one of our investigators moms died on Thursday, we had a six month old child die this week his mother and father are part of our ward.

I went to the doctors this week to get an ultra sound... that was interesting, They said that I am looking really healthy so that made me happy.

Lexi's funeral makes me laugh, it is hilarious the things that she thinks of, not only that but she made a pulling card chart...... I am sure dad pulls five cards everyday, after seeing all the rules I feel grateful that I am in the mission.=)

Just a little thought talk a little about death since we have seen so much of it in the last couple of months.

One thing that we need to remember is that there IS a life after this, there is a whole eternity in front of our eyes. And that THIS life is just a short 100 meter hurdle sprint till' we arrive at the finish line, we know that we will resurrect after this life, if you have a body, you will be resurrected and be judge before our almighty God we need to prepare our selves for the hurdles we have in front of us, and focus on our end goal.

I hope we can accomplish that that we were foreordained to do. I am so great for the knowledge that I have of the gospel of Jesus Christ and for the opportunity I have to serve him here in Italy...

Have a great week family

Be good and don't pull to many cards.... Anziano Miller 

No comments:

Post a Comment