This week has been outstanding!!!
I love Palermo,
this is the place for me, and believe it or not I have fallen in love with this
city in just a few days.
Their accents are gorgeous here, even one from Napoli wasn’t
that pretty and the accent in Puglia
sounds like you are just screaming a whole bunch of vowels, but this one here
is gorgeous. The best way I can describe it would be to tell you that it is similar to the Irish accent in English. It is fantastic, I love the people here, they are really nice, and bubbly. There are a ton of immigrants, even more then there were in Napoli. We have a fantastic WARD and a huge building for the church, along with an amazing BISHOP that is really nice.
Anziano Weeks and I are tearing it up! We have some sweet
investigators that are really making some great progress. We have a baptismal
date!!! We invited a guy to be baptized yesterday and he accepted and wants to
be baptized May 12th. We have been doing some great things and we absolutely
love each other. Having a companion older then me and I am really
excited about that.
I am also really excited about being here in Palermo, because I know I
will be here for a while. I could be here the rest of my mission, which would
be fantastic! I would really enjoy that.
I want to wish my wonderful, Fantastic, loveable, and irreplaceable
MOM a happy birthday
Along with, a congratulations to Kaitlyn for making the
cheer team. I am really proud of you=) I
hope that you will be able to wake up at five every morning during the school
year!!! =P
Questa settimana mi ha fatto felice perchè tutti i membri mi
dicano che parlo bene, forse le pugliese sono sardi e non conoscano la loro
lingua=P no scherzo ma questi commenti mi fanno felice. non so scrivere bene
devo migliorarmi prima la mia partenza a casa... Pure devo chiedervi quando
volete fare la telefonata per la festa della momma? perchè presidente ci ha
chiesto di metterci daccordo con voi questa settimana. preferite la sera or la
mattina per me e uguale ditemi voi.
Quando parliamo vorrei, parlarvi di scuola.... ancora non sono sicuro quello che voglio fare, ci pensate voi e poi ne parliamo telefonicamente. spero che capite questi paragrafi.
Quando parliamo vorrei, parlarvi di scuola.... ancora non sono sicuro quello che voglio fare, ci pensate voi e poi ne parliamo telefonicamente. spero che capite questi paragrafi.
I hope that satisfies you, in fact in a week I might write
my whole email in Italian just so you have to decipher it =p .
I really enjoyed all of your emails this week, dad your a
great help and I just thought I would let you know that I am really excited to
see how well I can speak in a couple of months.
The brioche here are ridiculously amazing, they also make
good cannoli. I wish I could send you
them just so you could try them. But I think it would rot before you received
it.
Don’t forget that package it should be a arriving to our
house any day this week=) or next!!!
P.S. Anziano <McMullen says hi.
Hello my beauties this is Anziano McMullen, how are you all
doing? I will see you in like a year, maybe.
See you and love you bye.
Anziano Miller
FORZA BRIGHTON
It was so fun for me to read your post in Italian! Great job!
ReplyDelete