Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Three Weeks

I can not believe it has been 3 weeks ... the rest of our zone moved out this morning at 4 so there was a huge party in our room at 4 I will see most of them again it was quite the experience.. My friend Anziano Higgs who was our roommate left today at ten for Milan I will not see him again most likely we will probably be face book friends when I get home so I am excited for that. He has been really helpful here at the MTC and I don’t know what I would have done without him.

this week our district had a tantrum dance on everyone’s for head meaning we all wanted to kill each other, it was bad but everything is golden now we are all getting along and having an even better time with each other, sense we are so open with each other now its relieved a lot of the tension. Also this week Elder Holand came and spoke to us on thanks giving he had his grandchildren sing the most precious song. It made me think of little Lexi it was too cute.

I am so glad you have visited Landen’s family they are amazing people I really love spending time with there family. I have written Landen every week so I better get something soon... just kidding

Also I have seen Drexel’s niece? Her name was Sister Harding so however they are related apparently she baby sat me and cache when we were young. there have been a bunch of random people I have ran into such as Ian calls little brother and caches buddy from Carden who I used to ski with.

about the dear elders I can have unlimited dear elders but this kid keeps getting my mail his name is Bryce miller and I have tried so hard to find this elder but he is a ghost I swear.. Sense he has the same initials as me he gets my mail sometimes and I get his sometimes. but I am a good person and put it in the missed place mail box where he will eventually get his dear elder... but apparently from the emails I have been getting from you guys he just keeps my dear elders hopefully he is not a creepy kid. I will try to resolve the matter as soon as possible it is kind of hard to find time to do everything. I have pictures for you mom I will send them with my next letter and I will send my SD card just for kicks. also I need to get that cord from you I need that or I will not be able to take pictures while I am in Italy the sooner I get it the less I have to worry. It’s white with an usb end and a trapezoid looking thing at the other end.

As for the message on top of the letter I sent you... yah it was pretty funny I really enjoyed it and I knew dad would like it as well I am sure he gave you a hard time about it and also I have underlined his name on the envelope to just be a little more of a smart alike.

I really like the diabetic socks that I got from Stan they are almost too amazing the other ones grab my leg hairs so I have been really good at wearing two pairs of socks a week. So if you could send some of that sock out here I would love that.

Thanksgiving here was not the same as home for sure but there was almost too much to eat the people from England and romaine had no idea what to do with themselves their eyes where bigger then their stomachs they are some of the funniest people I know. It is so fun to see the different cultures and things like that.

As for grandmas stuff no I don’t want it I have way to much stuff already I am glad my companion is the way he is he might make fun of me for how much stuff I have brought with me.

On a more serious note why is the rabbit inside the garage where a beautiful 1 ton paperweight could be... yah that doesn’t make sense.

I loved hearing about Abby’s house it must have been so fun I can not wait to come home and for guys to show me all of the things you did there. I want to go ice-skating so bad and I want to touch the snow too but they won’t let me at the MTC. It an interesting place and know I did not have to much to say in this letter but I will write back to your dear elders after this and you will get it in a couple of days. I can not wait to hear from you and getting to get the mail everyday is so fun. Can’t wait to hear from you again

Love your best brother and son ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment