Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January 4, 2011

So this whole week has been absolutely wonderful we have had a more enjoyable time then ever... I received the package from the Derek Miller family i love it
I had it for probably one hour and had six recordings on it within the hour..:) we are so ready to be flying off to Rome and having such a marvelous adventure. something that we will be able to share throughout our life time. there is a Anziano Shcourn here he is from Gilbert and i was wondering if the Derek miller family he says he lives not to faraway from them... less then a mile. so maybe they do know him..

um as for the Dan Devries subject i would love to see Dan before I went it would be such a neat thing to see him before i go the only thing i would want from home before i left would be my watch so that would be the only thing that i would like I am so glad he is so willing to help see me off... I have no idea where you are talking about where I could meet him... I have never heard of such a place.. remember i have been to the airport like six times total so if I was going to meet him it would have to explain where I had to go

SO for the most exciting news of the day.. I will be leave in the SLC airport at 820 the flight leave at that time i will get to Dallas Texas about 1210 without daylight savings time ... so i will be calling home about 12:00 Jan 11 because we have a five hour lay over... we leave Dallas at 455 and get to London at 7:35 am Jan 12 we leave there at 10:40am and we go on our way to Rome and arrive in Rome at 205 we are so exited its not even funny:)... ps i am riding American airlines to Dallas and British airways to London and Rome.

I will be sending a whole bunch of things home... mostly everything i do not need... such as that way cool sweeter ... there will be a shirt in there that is for mom for 22 months until I get back... then it can be mine again :) its mostly for what the shirt says.. but I will send a bunch of stuff home that is way interesting ... such as my journal from the MTC.. the journal from the MTC is not very cool at all I do not have a whole bunch of stuff in it.. but i did my best..

There has been two times that I have been really close to crying here in the mtc one of them was when dad got his job and sent me that dear elder.. the second one was yesterday when you sent me the thing about Jake... if he only knew.... i have prayed for him every night.... and i have put him in the prayer roll every time in the temple.. it was more then music to my ears when i heard about it i just can not wait to see what happens..even if he doesn't go i know i have done my best to support him and if it is possible please support him family.:)

As for teej... Elder Hartman.. I saw him the first day I always look for the new missionaries when they come in mostly because they stick out like a soar thumb with their cute little orange dots on there name badge and looking around. lost like a chicken with his head cut off.

There was a little quote I thought I would share with you,... it was something along the lines of " why are we so disappointing when we go to the temple for our first time... i read that online it was by Dallan H Oaks.. I went to the temple today and just had a whole new perspective on it the temple blows my mind.. ps dad I am writing you that letter tonight about those chapters unfortunately I am not as smart as you so I only found things that where different between our church and other churches.. but just know that is on the way...

oh I forgot I need 250$ on my card for travel... just in case of emergency they have asked us to put it on there so we will be ok while traveling

So I have a funny story for you I bore my testimony this week in Italian.. and basically.. I got up said some of my testimony and i said sono grato per mio collega deleto and that just means I am great full for my beloved companion.. and any who everyone started laughing which caught me off gaurd.. so i tryied to keep bearing my testimony but i just couldn't i just had to say questa chiesa e vera ... I just had to sit down after because my mind went blank.. so ya just thought I would try to add some humor in your life... even though its not as funny when i tell it through a computer ... i can not wait to talk to you in just a couple of days... less then 8 days soooo :)))))))


I love you eternal family...

Anziano Miller

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 4:04 PM, Brayden Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment