Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I will miss you Jake!



JAKE you are the Greatest!!! That talk just made my whole mission, my whole life. I thought I was a complete and total failure before I left. In fact the only thing I really remember well was when I was giving you my last good bye hug and I said "I’ll see you in three years" you said "we'll see" haha then being me, being the ridiculous hard head person I am said "no we'll see you in three" then you didn’t say anything, whether it was because you didn’t want to deal with my stubbornness or if you didn’t want to let me down. I sure miss you bro, we had some good times, and we have better times that are up ahead. You make that time in the MTC something special. You only get 3 weeks in that place and don’t let some kid screw it up for you. But I could give you some advice... STUDY, and study well.

There are a couple missionaries here that say a phrase that I like a lot.

"Your a bad missionary if you aren't happy"

There might be a couple exceptions to this quote but it has a lot of truth in it. In the mission field, you have nothing to worry about, except for your work.

You have all the right to be happy. So be happy you have something that will change people’s lives.

I MISS YOU! I’m proud to be called your friend. I expect a lot from you!

DO WORK SON!!!! Rob & Big

Love Anziano Miller

Well family to be honest I do have to much to say. I am actually listening to Jakes thing again! Thanks for sending it. It makes me happy!!!

He did a great job, and it was not because he mentioned his story with me or because he is my friend but he did a great job and he has changed my perspective on faith. I really have seen the whole purpose in life being out here IN the mission, its amazing to see the change in yourself and to see that change in others.

I forgot to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving last week so Happy Thanksgiving!

I wanted to comment on what you said about Landen:) hahah Don’t worry about him, he has never been comfortable with Kat being anywhere. He is always nervous about some other guy or missionary that might come and sweep her off her feet and take her away. But the truth is, he is just to perfect for her... so his words don’t mean anything when he says he is worried about Kat. He is just flapping his gums=).

This week is zone conference and I will do my first discourse for the missionaries in my zone. I am really excited to see what happens this week and to see the work improve. We have Anziano McCaffee and his companion down here today to do splits. He was from the Napoli zone we are going to have a great time.

Mom I could here you crying in the audio! I guess I am happy just because its better then laughing.

Anyways I am sorry for the short letter. I looked up some info on a lot of my friends today so I didn’t have much time. It’s good to be informed, so I am content and I need to go now.

love you all and talk to you next week

Love Anziano Miller

PS mom thanks for the advice with the whole leader thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment