Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Exceptional Grandma Miller!



Wow...

I don’t even know what to say...

Grandma Grapes was an exceptional grandma, I am her great grandson and I feel an immense amount of love from her. I could only imagine how difficult this event would be for those who knew her as a grandma, or even as a mother. She was incredible, a women who could only showed love; a grandmother who never ran out of the Twinkies or goodies. Everyone loved her family gatherings and her tasty popcorn. I will really miss her I am sure I will tell stories to my kids about her. 

I spent most of this week with out my companion, I have been here in Palermo while my companion went off to zone leader conference.... so I was with Anziano Larsen all week=) And I love Anziano Larsen he is great... then we did a split with the missionaries in Trapani, we had a great split I learned a lot. Anziano Shipton is a great missionary too.

I love Palermo! We normally come home at nine and have a ton of wild stories of what happened in our day. We have had some pretty cool miracles here, for example, we had a appointment last week that we had set up for us by a member.... we have an investigator that is about to be baptized..... I just love the people here!

I am assuming you received my email in Italian... I don’t think you understood a thing... because I was talking about the mothers day call. I will repeat what I said last week, we need to establish a time and day when we want to call or do Skype.
Alright so I probably am going to be calling next Saturday, at six o’clock... MY TIME... I think that is twelve in the afternoon your time. 

I want to thank the Kenyon’s for supporting me in my mission and helping out, you are great neighbors to me and my family; I hope all is well with you.

... I really don’t have much else to say this week; I will just stop before I start to mumble I will write down things I want to say to you next week. It is just upsetting about Grandma Miller passing away. That's two grandmothers within a month=(


Be talking to each other soon... Love Anziano Miller


No comments:

Post a Comment