Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Conference

Salve!

Ok so I want to add conference... it was amazing. I was blind as a bat before the mission.... I really enjoyed President Monson's talk about temples. There were three in a row that I really enjoyed... mamma mia! When President Uchtdorf and then Elder Johnson and then Elder Bednar all spoke in a row... those were so powerful together especially with the trails as a family we were and are having.... I hope you look at those talks again. I know I will ... I do not know when it was because we watch all the sessions in a weird order... but I think it was Sunday morning.
Dad I really enjoyed president Uchtdorf's talk in priesthood it was amazing and I hope we can apply it more in our lives. Mom I am sorry I did not see your talk that you were talking about because we only were able to watch all of the talks except for the Sunday afternoon. So hopefully will be able to watch it soon or something... I don’t know if it I will be possible but I would like to read it...

Now here comes an invite from you son who loves you... and knows you try your best, and knows you are busy and knows that you will probably have an excuse when I ask. I would like to ask you to really take in what President Monson said and go to the temple, with a question and something you would like to ask to God... for example (what am I supposed to do in my life right now) what can I do to learn the most from this trail.... etc. I challenge you to go soon... as in the next month...this invitation is for mom and dad but for Kaitlyn to if it is possible. You do everything else and more to serve the lord and I know the lord wants to pour his blessings upon you and if you do this I am sure they will come with abundance.

Yes, I got my package which was fantastic geeeeeez I love Carol she is the bomb I am upset to hear she was crying already. I am surprised you have so many new friends from me going on a mission.... its weird because they are my friend’s moms. It’s kind of throws me off but I like it its really cool :) it should have happened sooner...
No I did not go to Pompeii. The reason being is because I am being transferred to Napoli and Pompeii is right next door so I will have another opportunity. I am excited it’s a beautiful big city, with some strange people but it is an amazing part of Italy there are many islands and things next to it too.
Anyway I sorry about my spelling its bad I know. But I have come to the conclusion that English is the most retarded language ever.... because of how everything is spelled. You have to just know the word you can’t even sound things out. I can read in Italian even if I don’t know what the word is. I am just glad I learned English as a child... Lexi be very grateful for the language you are learning right now.

I really did forget my camera cord it is not a lie I had been in Castellamare for 2 days it wasn’t like I was going to use my stupid camera cord.

Well now my companion is bored and does not want to watch me write any more. He is so dead :) dad might understand what I am saying when I say that... the meaning is weird because you are born and you are dead in the mission right now my companion is dead.. So when people are getting itchy to go home you say (Anziano Hansen) is so dead! ... He is not excited to go home either, but hopefully he had a good mission and will be able to see a few more miracles before he leaves.

Anyways I love you all! I hope to hear from you again next week.... Mom I will still see are friends and district conferences and stuff but not nearly as much. Rita is the one who wants the pie recipe... The last name is Cappucio or Barretta... that is a long story why and it’s not very important. Rita also gave me some Italian recipes.

Glad things are going well and glad to hear things with Roger went much better then they were sounding to be. Hope that he can find the same joy and happiness in his life as we have found in ours and if it not the same happiness, hopefully he can find a little more happiness. The situation was a bit strange to think about he is an interesting man and I hope that this trail has made you grow and learn (I am sure it has) thank you so much for your brief letter dad.

Giovanni is great he left to go find work north; he is truly elect he found work and asked us if we knew someone with housing. We asked the bishop in Rome and he said he has 2 apartments specifically for people who are working in Rome so he will pay 12 euro a day and he will be able to work in Rome and earn some money. This is very good for him because he will be in a strong ward with a loving and supportive bishop and most importantly he will be away from his girlfriend ;) but yes this is a good thing for him. I have seen much change in his life and more happiness, he believes in eternal families, and many other things. He calls the church when we are with him so he already considers himself part of the church

Thank you and remember I love you all. Anziano Miller

PS I would also like Matt Lund to take the advice of the Prophet Tomas S Monson and Elder Oaks and get married... I hope you can help him with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment