I will not have that much time to write again because one I am in a hurry again and because I have to send a million pictures and recordings but the pictures that I sent are of Pompei and of my companion playing the drums... he plays the drums really well he plays for bands that TJ, Broc, Cache and I enjoy but I do not know how much other people like them. Anyways we are getting along great and we are doing some great work I enjoy working with him and I hope to help out this work in this area a little more... we ate a ton at Pasqua... and wow Pasqua is huge here compared to America people, people take the day off after Pasqua they like it so much and they do not believe in the Easter Bunny so it is really weird compared to what we normally have here at home. But I hope you all had a bouna Pasqua (good Easter) and that it was wonderful.

I HOPE MOM HAS A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY wow I could not say all the good things she does for me and seeing that this next week is mothers day I hopefully can tell her happy mothers day on the phone and all that good stuff. YOU ALL TREAT HER NICE OR I WILL WALLOP YOU WHEN I GET HOME!!! Mom I recommend the lobster at Red Lobster but I also recommend not naming in front of young ones :).
I need to know if you all want to use skype or the phone. I will call Sunday on Mother’s Day or skype on Mothers Day, if you can. I don’t know what is easier for me because I do not think this internet place is open on Sundays but let me know....
This week we have seen new investigators, our house has a couple solid baptism dates and things are looking really nice for this zone in Napoli. I hope all goes well. My companion and I do not have a baptism date but we are working on it. All I know is this zone is on fire. We will hopefully have some nice success.
I am sorry to here about the trampoline. Man that is rough I was hoping to see one when I came home. Its also a bummer to here that Wilbert is still in the garage. It is really nice to see Taylors and Jakes face again! By the time I send him my next letter his papers should be in and he should be waiting to here were he is going. That would be amazing.... how is Taylor doing he has not sent me anything about how he is doing so I hopefully you can tell me...
So you are staining the chairs in our church, that is so cool I hope everything turns out well because then you can go to church and see the work you have done... just like grandmas bathroom..
Any who, I have got to go. I will talk to you next week sorry it was so short.
My question I have for all of you (you don’t have to answer it but think about it)
why is it in this world everyone thinks about, and worries about everything else except their personal salvation? And for those of us who know for ourselves or (whether it be one religion or the other) do we get as close to the line as possible.
Love you, and have a fantastic Birthday Mom
Anziano Miller



No comments:
Post a Comment