Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Reggia Di Caserta Castle

Thank you so much for the warm phone call Sunday night it was wonderful to hear your voices. Sorry I was a little late today we went to the reggia di caserta... absolutely magnificent, and so beautiful. It is a way sweet castle that is enormous! I guarantee there is no other castle bigger then this one guaranteed... no questions. It is in CASERTA, it is ridiculous! It took us 45 minutes to walk all the way down the garden. I can not believe how everything is kept up so well. It cost quite a bit of money to get in but yah it was sweet. It would have taken me and you at least our whole lives to do one of those rooms with the floor and all. I can’t wait to send you the pictures. I can’t send you them today because I forgot my cord again but other then that don’t worry. I will try to get them to you next week along with a recording of some such... I need to use that a little more often.

Anyways this week has been really cool, we have seen a little bit more in our improvement this week we have seen quite a bit of grace from the lord. Things have not changed a whole ton sense last week we are still teaching this really cool Family (The De vivo family) and they are the best. I really enjoy going over there.. the mom reminds me of my mom when we would listen from to anything for church... this mother always snaps and things like that asking if you are listening... she is always doing something to get the kids and the husband to listen... hahha it makes me laugh every time she starts snapping.. I have to bit my tongue a lot of the time but it is good because that means someone is learning something (hopefully) but I love going over there because, because she wants to come to church she wants to hear from us and she wants her kids to listen and have someone to look up to... hopefully I am someone who can be looked up to.

We play soccer with her kid Antonio quite often. She loves it, and her kid is really good, way better then any of us. We look silly compared to these 13 year old Italians. We also got another investigator who called us and asked us to come over. He is an excellent guy I hope that we can work with him and help him out spiritually, physically all these kinds of things.. He speaks a little English, so he likes to talk after the lessons and things but hopefully we can really help him.
Sorry I was not able to write a ton but I will try to keep good note of what I need to write the next week I am so grateful for all of you and I hope that all of you have a great and a fantastic week. You have so much to look forward to and you make our father in heaven smile. Keep doing what you’re doing. Give the married couples my best

Have a nice day! Love Anziano Miller

P.S. Sorry everyone for being a looser and not writing to those of you that have written me... I will get on that stat :) love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment