Ok so I can talk a lot about my work this week. Right now I am also down loading everything from my external hard drive so I am way excited for all the pictures and things that will come from that... first of all I would like to say I am really blessed in Napoli. We have a ridiculous amount for a Napoli Zone... forgive me if I am being a bit pride full but I would like to say that the work is on fire in Napoli, and we are really excited about it. Our first baptism will be in a couple weeks. I personally did not teach her but she was found doing mostra. But we are seeing growth.
We also have 15 investigators that we are teaching; literally the work is doing great! There is one family of 3 who is apart of that number and we are also teaching a woman who literally cries every time we teach her a lesson. She loves hearing from us and we meet her twice a week we are hoping to extend an invitation to baptism this next week. Right now in her family a lot is going on and she is very sick and has a lot of pains in her body, but she really wants to come to church... and she is also a ridiculously good missionary she always has someone over at her house who we can teach the first lesson to. Her whole family is always excited to have us over.
We have another lady who just wants us to prove her wrong so basically she just wants us her to convince her... we told her that’s not how things works
We have “Damian” who I have not really told you too much about, but he is African. He works at the pizzeria down the street, we buy many pizzas from that pizzeria, but he is an investigator and he just wants to know everything about us, and wants to know everything. He knows the Book of Mormon is a book of God but he is not quite ready for baptism yet. He is the most amazing\ sympathetic guy I have ever met. We really hope that we can help him grow and come closer to his heavenly father.
We also have a family, who is from that place in Scampia, which I might say is the scariest place ever. I have a story for you, but I don’t know if I should to tell you. But someday I will tell you about it. Anyways this family is sweet the mother is a member but everyone else is not. So we need to figure out how we can help the others. I love them to death that’s all I can say.
Other then that we have a bunch of single investigators we are working with. I will mention someone specific, her name is Ashley, she is sweet and we have only taught her the first lesson but I can see that she will progress very quickly.
We have a lot of work and it is very hard to get place to place in NAPOLI but man is it worth it.
Today we are going to play some soccer with some of the other part of the zone... everyone wants to go mount Vesuvius next week, so that’s what we are going to do.
As for you all, I am really glad you all are having fun out in the sun with Zengers. It is normally about 104 degrees here in Napoli. I am really jealous you went down the Snake River without me, but all in all I hope you had a great time.
.
I really hope you all are doing great and really living it up I am glad to here all of the fun things.
I am sorry I don’t have much more to say but I will talk to you in a week have a great week and I hope you are doing spectacular.
Love you so much Anziano Miller
No comments:
Post a Comment