Thursday, July 7, 2011

"Mostra" Week.

OK Good Morning,

... I am really irritated about the whole firework thing... I would have had a party just to celebrate the day the law was changed.

And Bryan it’s not funny it happened when I left...!

Auntie Verna I have received those letters from you, I am so very thankful for those letters I have been trying to find the time to respond to what you have asked but believe it or not its harder to find time in a big city, I have eight hours in a preparation day and I spend probably two hours traveling. Not to mention shopping for food for the week and doing my laundry. But I promise I will write back some day. It might be in this city
or the next one but I will write you.

Jake you are amazing I really hope you enjoy where you are going I hope you do not spend all 82 dollars at the CADE, You’re a sweet kid keep doing what you’re doing. I would like to thank you for keeping in touch with my family, I am pretty sure they love you more then me:) but I must say Jake, my good friend.... I have a bone to pick with you... you can not tell me that you feel lonely and left out when I have not heard from you, for who knows how long I have asked you... what is going down with sports... I heard the heat lost... POOR LABRON. I have asked about the girl you love but she does not love you... I have asked about some of our dearest friends.... etc. I have written you like 10 times.... I feel neglected ya punk:) my mom says its the other way around...send me a letter/email... I want to hear about your call... I want to know about how you made your decision to go on a mission I want to know what’s been going down in your life... Let me know what you thought when you opened up your call. Tell me if you are happy where you are going... Just saying big guy I want to hear from you :)... My companion that I have right now gets a letter or a package like every other day. I would really like to see something with my name on one :):) from JACOB that punk kid that I hung out with back before the mission. Love ya big guy; let me know what’s going on in your life and the life of others.

Mother my health is fine but you need to stop looking on my email because I am sure you have worried about my health all week. Sense you are my mother will tell you that I got that email because I have to change my diet. The doctor said everything is okidoky I just need to start trying to eat something else besides pasta :) So stop worrying about me.

My retainer... well its definitely still in my mouth. The first two days was terrible but now my tongue has a callused and everything is much better... I will try to find a dentist or and orthodontist but to be honest I do not trust to many people in Italy especially people with drills. But we will see I will go to Rome and in three weeks and I will try to get things sorted out there. It just needs a bit of glue and it will all be better.

Lexi I am going to write this in English so it is very clear..... BE CAREFUL. It’s the middle of summer and you have already made it so you can’t go swimming. So stop hurting yourself

As for Alex I am glad he is loosing some weight... I bet he will loose some more. Maybe by the end of his mission he will be able to push his mom in a wheel chair for 5 kilometers

For my Dear Dad, were the news, I heard from some Italians Obama has made some huge film about what happened with Osama, and that Obama’s being impeached.

With me this week nothing has really happened that has been absolutely amazing. We have had some sweet success and some way sweet lessons. Anziano McMullen and I are doing great sometimes we bicker and batter about things but we love serving with each other. We have had a lot of disappointments with some people this week. We will probably be dropping some of our families that are inactive. We will probably have to drop some investigators... there are just a lot of people who are not doing what it takes to progress. There are also ton of new people who we are meeting everyday and having new lessons. So it is very difficult to have people who are not progressing and people who want to hear from us. Damien is progressing I am surprised I have not told you about him before he is an absolute stud, I will tell you more about him next week. I am also staying in Napoli for another transfer... and I will probably stay for another one after that... but who knows. We did “mostra” this week... that’s when we just stand in the middle of the road and have a huge sign that says a bunch of stuff like who are the Mormons? Is there a life after death? Stuff like this... I love it you find a lot of great people. I am here in this way sweet city and I defiantly love it! I hope you are all doing your best and trying to improve everyday.

Be an Example of the Believers

Love Anziano Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment