Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Rock Solid Testimony

Just to let you know I don’t have any more problems. I just had to get rehydrated a little. I hope I hope I did not come across angry or irritated, because I didn’t want to come across like that at all. I just thought it was more or less funny that you were trying to help me from many miles away. Anyways everything is fine with me we have had some great success some really great work. Today we went to Castleamarre, I have some pretty sweet pictures but they don’t justify what it really looks like ... its really hard to take pictures because I am not as happy when I see the scenery in a photo.

Here Elder Hansen’s address, he lives in Provo until august. If you would like to invite him over sometime but if you would like you can get a hold of him through face book... Brent Hansen is his name. 1130E 450N apt 54 Provo, Utah 84606

OK everything is great with my retainer now I went to Caserta and there was someone who was there who is Italian but he was trained in American. So I can put a little more trust in this guy then I do with most Naptons. I went there during splits and believe it or not his office was really nice. He looked at my mouth told me that all my retainer needed was a bit of glue. (like I said it needed) and then he said he will take two seconds and fixed it for me. He put some glue on it made it nice and smooth and sent me off. I didn’t have to pay either... so I was content. I hope you are too. I was really close to pulling it out maybe two or three times, but now everything is just fine.

Yes, I know Anziano Mitchell Hosford he is in Flegreo. I just saw him maybe ten minutes ago. He is a great Anziano

I am really bugged I have never met this man Kurtis Carlson, that’s dad’s best friend from College. I bet he is way sweet, along with his wife. I really hope there is a day that I can meet them. I really hope you treated them well so they have a desire to come back to Utah. It might be the home of the Mormons but if I may say so the Mormons did choose a sweet place to stay. Salt flats, mountains, sand dunes, forest, and all four sessions of the month!

Wow, the Hartman’s? I bet it is really hard to see all these thing happen in Africa. It takes a certain type of person who can handle that kind of missionary work. And if anyone was qualified, I promise you it is probably the Hartman’s.

Kaitlyn...... Yah I think she is a little to boy crazy. I don’t like it at all that’s why I have a hard time writing her back because I do not know what to say besides stay away from boys and go do something cool that you will remember...because you will never remember these stupid boys when you are older!

I hope moms teeth are better sounds like they were not that great... and How do you break your leg playing basketball Olex Campbel?

Well we had two baptismal dates now we only have one so things are going good but bad... I really want the best for this zone and we are trying to get it progressing. The other two Anziani are doing really great as well they have quite a bit of potential. I really hope that they can get some success and I am try to help them in every way... we are now going to try things a little bit differently as well... so we will see how everything goes.

Yesterday I did splits in Caserta and it was pretty sweet... and really weird. I was with a greeny that has been out for 2 weeks... and I totally forgot how much you just cant speak when you were a greeny and how true the gift of tongues really is. You think about it and I was in his spot 6 months ago, and now I can hold a decent conversation with an Italian.

We had a lesson yesterday from someone from Shirlanka and he didn’t speak English or Italian... but it was a really spiritual lesson. He believes in Christ and I am pretty sure he is an evangelist... but we gave him a Book of Mormon and told him that he needs to read it and pray about it... the lesson consisted of him reading and us sitting and waiting for questions... it was way spiritual and way neat, and we didn’t even say anything.

Family I want you to know I am really having an excellent time and I really love being a missionary. There is nothing I would rather do in my life right now.

And I am going to be very Honest with you, I really hope you are doing your very best everyday (reading your scriptures, praying, going to church, fasting, helping the church in our hometown grow, etc...)

I don’t think I need to say these things, nor do i want to say these things... please just do them and I know you will be blessed.

I want our family to be that everyone looks up to.... we are already kind of like that, but that is not the point we need to grow in the gospel and gain a testimony... And I am going to be bold and honest again. There are people that are very close to me and members our family where I can say I do not know if they have a testimony.

I have no right to say they don’t have a testimony, but I can surly say that I am not sure if they do have a testimony or not. So my invite is to find out if you have your own personal rock solid testimony.... I don’t care how you do it, but all I ask is for you to do it.

Have a great week love you

Anziano Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment