Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I get my very own GREENY!



My week has gone more then great. We got calls...... and Telaroli is gone, and I received notice that I am a senior companion!!! I am training with Anziano Weeks and I am getting my very own GREENY. I am so excited! Even though I am still fairly young in the mission I get the opportunity to train! Man I am so excited! I can’t wait to see him step off that train with a smile and the terror that is in his eyes! I can’t wait to see the bags under his eyes from lack of sleep! I can’t wait for him to meet our investigators! This was a picture from our specialized training meeting a few days ago.

I can’t tell you how excited Anziano Weeks will be to have a way sweet house. You should actually go meet Anziano Week’s parents. He lives right next to the In and Out in Draper. If you would like to talk to her or invite them over to dinner here is there number. Anziano weeks and I will defiantly be meeting up after the mission. I will be way stoked to hang out with him after the mission but right now we are going to doing some killer work.

We finally met with Ashley this week and she is so cool. She is seventeen she called us from a pass along card, which hardly ever happens. Anziano McMullen and I. met with her and she was just great.

Anziano Telaroli and I went and talked to her this last week with NIKITA. She is the girl Kaitlyn has been talking to. We taught her a sweet lesson which ended with a great story from her... she said that after she had started the Book of Mormon she just started crying and from then on she wanted to know more. She is a way normal girl and is just way cool. She knows English, Spanish and Italian so she will be perfect for this greeny and just absolutely amazing. I hope to teach her family very soon. NIKITA is also Amazing she was way good with the lessons and just basically is way cool in general. If things keep going how they have been going we will have a baptism here in a couple of weeks. I really hope greeny will be really excited about it..... IM sure he will..... So I think we can get some more momentum going in this city.

OH I almost forgot my Birthday. Yah it was great we went to a members house on Saturday and then another on Sunday. They fed us well and made us some good cake which was great. Not many people knew it was my birthday in church, Franco knew and his sister Joelle knew but other then that I didn’t get many who. It’s not a big deal for me I was happy without everyone knowing. I loved church because we had two sweet investigators in church and they were sweet... I am more excited then that squirrel on Ice Age when he finds a land field of nuts.

I would also like to thank Grandpa and April and my wonderful parents for that lovely gift on my Debit card.... I don’t know what I will use it on but I already owe the mission some money. So fifty euro will go right back to the mission. hahaha

Work has been a bit hard here but now things are great and I am way excited for everything. Basically tomorrow is going to be sooooo great :)

Other then that Telaroli is more then ecstatic to leave this beautiful city. He keeps telling me he is never coming back and that he has seen the last of Napoli. So I am happy for him to be out of his misery.

We went and saw the DeVivo family and they remind me a lot of our family. They are the cutest family except they need to get their hind ends in church.

The two Romanians that I am teaching are doing are doing really well as well except they didn’t flippen come to church so we will see how things go.

I am actually really grateful that they didn’t come to church we had a terrible lesson with our Gospel Principles teacher... he has been killing the work here. We have had six investigators leave in the middle of the class because they have been offended by him so hopefully he will be released soon.

Basically I am really excited for this next transfer and I just like to add I was really happy to here your voices... you sound like you are doing great, Lexi and Kaitlyn sound a little different. But I enjoyed hearing your voices. I am sorry I am still on these crappy computers and can’t send anything so will try to send something soon.

Tell Wendy Pistorius Happy Birthday.

GO UTES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the letter Sandy, sorry I will try to respond next week

Love you all take care of each other

With out the support of one another we are nothing and we can do nothing.

Anziano Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment