Hello great and amazing family,
First of all I would like to congratulate my mom and dad for having 23 years of a successful marriage. If you ask me being married that long is pretty impressive in these days.
I hope you know that I did the car bash a year ago and the flag thing a year ago. I had to borrow dad’s truck and borrow a million flags from people. That was amazing if you ask me I thought that it was really cool that my high school put out a ton of flag to represent 911.
If you ask me Kaitlyn can go were ever she wants but just have her know that unless you are doing theater or drill there is not reason to go there. I’m just stating my own opinion. I am sure there are many others who would disagree. Their drill is really sweet and I am sure dad would agree with there ALPS program it looks really good on a college resumes. There are always the online classes that you can do in the summer and during the school year too. So what ever you want to do it should not depend on me. But you also have a whole year to think about it. During that time get good grades in 9th grade. Brighton just changed the track and the field, and the basket ball court. It will be a nice school by the time you get there but if diversity is what you want, go to Hillcrest... :)
Life for me is great! We are meeting with some sweet church leaders tonight. They are an apostate church that is pretty much a study group. Tonight we meet with their leaders. It is pretty much a missionaries dream. The people who we are meeting with are sensible, they are not hard heads. I don’t think I could ever ask for anything more. I am just hoping we can teach with the spirit.
We get to teach a girl this week who I feel is really, she ready for the gospel. I have been waiting for her to come back from vacation... and finally she is back. We met with her two times before she left. She has been reading the Book of Mormon and has been praying for a response. I am very, very excited to meet her again. Also she has her family here in Napoli and they are amazing. Obviously we have a lot of faith and I believe we will see something happen.
We also have someone that is named Maria who is from Romania and she is way interested as well. We hope to get Damien in the water here soon, he is a really cool dude and I think it can really change his life for the better.
We receive THE CALL on Saturday. So we will see what will happen with the whole companion thing. We will see here in a couple of days but who knows. I really hope he get to go because he doesn’t like this city or the people here to much. So I think I will get a new companion that is older than me and he will go but it is just guesses.
I hope that the missionaries enjoy dinner at our house. I would also would through out the suggestion to invite Jake to get him a little more focused.
I can’t send you photos from these computers. Our internet point is open next week. So we will go there to write you all next week then I will send photos.
Have a great week
Anziano Miller
No comments:
Post a Comment