
Hello Great and Adorable family,
I have officially taken that physical step past teenager hood, but I still do not know if I have taken that step mentally. Something’s you just can't change in a person.
I love my new companion and we are really doing some great work. We have been having some amazing experiences. It seems with greenies that miracles do happen. We have some sweet investigators, some sweet work and we are expecting a couple baptisms in this next month. On Friday we will be setting another Baptismal date with Ashley, one of are way sweet investigators from PERU. We really are excited just in general. We will just see what happens with her when we ask her the question. But the members have been way sweet with her. She has been pretty much taken out of our hands and into the hands of the members. I feel that we will really see someone enter into the waters of baptism. I really have to thank the members on this one. Nikita and Veronica have been right by us just helping us out. Missionary work would probably be a lot easier if we worked with members a lot more. In my opinion it’s not the easiest thing to do but it sure helps the work out.
So anyone who is reading this try to figure out a way you can help. Then do it!
I want to mention how cool that is that McMullens dad called you. He is easily the coolest and most considerate guy I know of. He sent me a way sweet card in the mail. It really brightened my day. As for McMullen himself he is amazing! He is pretty much American except he would to get rid of his funny ascent. We had an amazing two transfers. I wished for a third but it didn’t happen. I know there will be another day we will meet up. As for Malta, I heard it has lots of work and that the island is basically yours. I would love that. I could see Anziano McMullen loving it even more. Almost everyone that lives in Malta speaks English English and it has taken a lot of the English culture from them. On that little island they have fish and chips.... And men do the English like there fish and chips. I am really glad he had the opportunity to call you. I am sure that you appreciated it.
Let me talk a little bit about my Greeny his name is Anziano Stewert and He is originally from Logan but he is and Army kid. His dad has gone all over the place. He has been in Italy for a little bit of time and Germany for a little bit of time and his family is in Germany right now. He is amazing and way humble. He is really ready to help this people in Napoli and he is amazing that’s all I have to say. Over these last couple of days I have been still recovering from the last transfer.
Other then that I completely forgot that American culture is way different then Italian culture. hahahhaha I met this guy from North Dakota on the street after we had a cancelled appointment. He asked me where the big station was and asked if he was very far away from any station. So I thought I would help him out and walk him there. When I told him I would help him he was like really? I said yes! Right now we are just looking for people to listen to us. Funny enough he said "well Heck I will keep listening' if you keep walking." So we got to explain are message and all that kind of stuff to him. But while we were walking he was freaking out because I kept walking across the street without looking.
With a bunch of oncoming traffic the first time he asked me if I knew what I was doing, Then the second time he we crossed a bigger busier street and when he got in the street and took a stance like he was about to go into a major battle. It was so great I totally forgot you couldn’t do that in America. I’m probably will get hit by a car when I get home, and drive like and absolute maniac.
With a bunch of oncoming traffic the first time he asked me if I knew what I was doing, Then the second time he we crossed a bigger busier street and when he got in the street and took a stance like he was about to go into a major battle. It was so great I totally forgot you couldn’t do that in America. I’m probably will get hit by a car when I get home, and drive like and absolute maniac.
I hope you have a great vacation and that you have fun with the girls I know dad will do well on his test. He will be in my Prayers.
As for Taylor I don’t know where he is at or anything anymore. I hope he is all good and stuff. I really wish he would send me some kind of email or something to let me know how he is doing. I hope everything is alright with him. I love him to bits and pieces.
Gotta go, I hope you are all well because I am much better then I was...
Be good and don’t do anything stupid!
Love Anziano Miller
No comments:
Post a Comment