Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Family I Love YOU!



First of all I thought this comment was great. Probably the greatest comment I have heard for a little while....
“Well we went to Ryan’s Farewell! Yes he is off by the time you get this letter. Lisa is now feeling the pain and called up and said how empathetic she has been to all of us and that she was sorry..... She has now joined missionary mom lunch…. She seems to be doing well!”
Maybe I interpreted this in a different way maybe I didn’t. But it made me laugh so I am happy, that’s all that matters.
I don’t have much to say this week... I have been really sick the last couple of days. I seem to be getting, but I do not have too much to write because I have been inside for the last couple of days.
We have had a pretty good week. I think dad’s mini letter made my week just that much better. We have had quite a few experiences this week with investigators but nothing special. Ashley, our star investigator is still way cool she is really sincere; she wants to know what’s true. She just loves everything she is learning. Even with the law of chastity which sometimes can be a little awkward with some people. She is great! She really wants to know what we believed in and just wants to know with a sure knowledge whether this church is true or not. I wish she would have the Spirit touch her to get baptized because she is flippin’ amazing!!!!
I would like to thank you all who have influenced me in my life mainly my close family, such as MY mom MY dad and MY sisters Kaitlyn and Lexi. I’d just like to say that I love you all.
Mom, I think its funny that you can not talk on a voice recorder for 20 seconds without tearing up. Thank you for being such a hard worker and that immovable rock that one can stand on. You have that unconditional love for many, and you want everyone succeed in life, especially ME. Thank you.
DAD, wow lately I can not stop thinking about you. Normally that’s what you would say to some kind of ridiculously good looking girl, but in this case I really have been thinking a lot about you. In the sense where I have realized the magnificent man you are, your influence has no end. I really took those long car rides together for granted and also those trips together. IN THE END I DONT think there is a way to thank you or mom for what you have done. I really enjoyed your letter you sent to me. I really did.
Lexi, you are that little bundle of joy I can always think about when I am down you are that loveable and huggable. Thank you for your happiness just being you.
Kaitlyn, I just like to tell you I have never seen someone who is so caring. You have taken that trait from mom, that unconditional love. You are a one of those people who are a diamond in the rough. I really love that about you and I hope you continue to grow with these traits... I know you will
I gotta go I will get back on later if I can.
Love Anziano Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment