Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Birthday wishes Lexi Brynn!


Mom I just like to say I think you will be way proud of me how much I have been taking care of my mission stuff. Man I am so organized. I have a lot of pictures and a lot of Italian stuff and just things that will make my mission unforgettable. I promise you will be proud. But as for now you can’t see anything I have done so you can’t be proud yet. Other then that, this week has been great! I don’t have much time to email but I will type everything down that is in my head. I hope you can make sense of it all.

Ok Allora, First before everything. Happy Birthday Lexi Brynn Miller I hope you have a fabulous birthday and I bet you will have a sweet and killer party. I really hope there are no boys there. We don’t need anymore boys in our house sounds like Kaitlyn has handle all that non sense. I hope you have a very happy birthday and that you have lots of fun. I have been trying and searching for you animal but to be honest there are not many animals that I can find. It is really hard because I have to find someone on the street to sell it to me. I don’t go to a Wal-Mart or a arts and crafts place to buy these things. I just go on the street and find someone who has one :) but I will keep on looking. I am trying to send a package home so I can fly home with more things but I do not know how that will work out but I will try to put a cool animal in there for you.

As for everyone else I hope you are just having a wonderful day on my sister’s birthday.I sure am I started out the day waking up bright and early at 6 30.

As for this week we have had a sweet week. We have had Ashley and she is amazing we asked her to get baptized but unfortunately she said no. She is still golden she is reading the Book of Mormon daily and is praying daily. It is so cool seeing a person change. I wish I could have seen me from an outside view when I was baptized, it probably seem really weird.

We have been working with a lot of less actives. We have some sweet people that are just ready to come back. I really hope to help them out, I don’t know how much I can do personally but I bet I can have them feel the sprit and try to have them figure out what they want to do in there lives. I love the families we go see. The DeVivos family are a sweet family. The poor mom tries really hard to get everyone to go to the church but the father does not like the church and the poor kids are always pray for the family to be united. I hope that the closer they get to God they will get closer as a family.

Emi is getting a bit closer to baptism she is really cool and I just hope she understands everything.

As for conference I want you all to remind you what they spoke about most. That we are all the elect generation and that we need to be examples for the world. This world is not getting easier. In fact if America ends up like Napoli in a couple of years I can not imagine the rest of the world. So if you learned anything from this conference I would say don’t do anything stupid, Gain a testimony, stay strong and realize you are staying strong for the most important thing in the eternal aspect of things.

Love Anziano Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment