
Boun compleano BABBO!!!!!!!!
I was sick with a cold but now I am great. ONCE again I have little time to write but a little more then last week. But I have also found that this is good not only because I have more time on Preparation day to Rock and Roll but also because as the days go by I have very little to Add to what I have said in previous weeks. We continue to do Missionary work and our investigators are progressing this week. Friday to be exact, we are going to give a Baptismal invite to Ashley who is flippin amazing. I hope she accepts. I know I have talked about this in previous letters but I think she does not want to get baptized quite yet because her mom and dad do not know us personally. We have asked her countless times if we could meet them but she says she still wants to wait and know more about the church.
Dad and I have a CPA conference type of thing this week and have to put on the game “Minute to Win It”. Tell me more about this whole CPA conference thingy.... number one what is it. Two why are you involved, three how is dad handling his new job and such...? Are you busy as always?
As for our activities in Napoli they are not going as well as I would like them to be. We have not had one sense I have been here. I have tried to get some started, by talking to one of the leaders of the Branch but it is very difficult... let’s just say there are many problems. Whether it be with members or with other people or circumstances with parking or people... etc. But its really difficult. In fact we as a Napoli house will be moving somewhere else very soon I am very excited. We are also changing the ward building. So things are going to change here very soon in Napoli!
AND!!!!!!!!!! Transfer calls are coming up soon.... I am pretty sure I am staying again. Pretty sure but everyone else thinks I am leaving. Last time I was with president he was pretty sure I was staying. But I do not know... I hope I say, I would love to stay. I see the need to get out as well. I have been here so long that I understand the dialect when they speak. Seventy five percent of the time I can make out what they are saying.... so I see the need to leave but I also see the need to stay.
MOMEMNTUM is great! I loved that place it was a lot of fun. I could imagine that you all had a sweet time on dad birthday. I love the bouldering wall in the back. It was my favorite. I bet I would have died if I saw dads face when he fell. I am sure that story will replace the motorcycle story.
I have not got your package yet. I am assuming that its at the mission home and I hope to see it next week. MOM I hope you are not working out and eating Halloween candy that would be no good. You will see no results if you do that. As for me working out I Have been stretching with Anziano Meldrum. And you might be saying STRETCHING, that’s stupid but we do the stretching that requires two people and he is ridiculous.... and it hurts... but I can touch my toes now days. Something that I have never been able to do! So I am proud of myself. But I am lacking on the exercises part of things. I run a lot on P days, well some of the time but other then that nothing much.
I really hope Ryan is alright and doesn’t get to lonely. It’s going to be a bumpy ride there in the MTC. I liked my experience but it’s not the easiest thing in the world especially because you’re so close to home.
Two things before I go. I think I will start a company in America that makes BIDAYS they are amazing! I hate toilet paper it’s much better to have a biday.
Also don’t forget to get my line of authority. I would like to say that next week.
Other then that everything is going great. I hope you are all doing well. I and I hope Brighton wins the state championship! Also if I do not get an email from Landen soon I think I will kill him when he gets off his mission.
Love you and do good things Anziano Miller
No comments:
Post a Comment