Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Lecce is great!




Lecce is great, if I can be really honest. The people are a little stubborn but I am really excited, because it will give me a different challenge. Hopefully I can find a better way of proselyting, we actually have a baptism that might be coming up here soon. Well when I say soon it will be in a transfer or two but yah soon... he is a husband of a new member
I do not know my address but I can get to the house, no address, yet=) My companions name is Elder Vigneri he is from Washington. Well his dad is from Florida and he is lives in Washington with his grandparents.
As for zone conference it’s not until December 2, 2011 but I just stepped off the train from zone leader counsel and that was way sweet, we had a blast there! I also ate some American food while I was there. McMullen would have not been there because he is on a deserted Island that never has zone conference. The reason being is because there is only four missionaries who go there. It is a big responsibility to go there and it shows that President has a lot of trust in McMullen to be in Malta.
MOM, the weather in Italy is the same except with humidity; I am in the winter seasons right now.
As for this week it has been a blast; I have not really been in my city to long. I haven’t been home for three days, and I am really tired because I have been on trains for the past two days. Monday I was in Bari which is a two hour train ride from here. We worked there for the evening, in order for me and other zone leaders to leave bright and early the next morning. As for everything else so I have felt kind of down in the sense that I have done absolutely no work since Sunday. Now I get the opportunity to work my butt off to make up for the three days I lost.
As for Kaitlyn’s party, I remember my parties... oh good times. They were good fun and there were a couple things were broken too, like the wall from Logan remember?
Ok well I literally have no time left and if I don’t get off the computer I will not have enough money to pay for the internet. Have a good week sorry for the short email.
I am really excited for the next week because I would really like to share something so... we will here from each other next week... also I will tell you a bit more about Napoli... because I never told you ALL the crazy stuff I did. I felt that this email was not the right time to tell those stories after you told me about the missionaries in Texas, which is terrible if I might add!) I will write you more next week so try not to write me very much. But you can ask me some more questions
I must thank dad and mom in return. I apologize for all the stupid things I had said, did or agued about. There is only one companionship that could have raised a kid like me. God definitely had chosen his finest soldiers to break in a kid like me. =)

Thank you loveable family
Love Aanziano Miller


No comments:

Post a Comment