Hello Family,
As for my pictures that I have been sending you.... how are they? I probably will stop taking pictures because I have not been receiving any praise on how good they are?
Life sucks... I don’t want to go! I am going to Lecce and I will be a zone leader there... I know that President has a lot of trust in me but why cant he give me and easy transfer for once :) .... I had started the mission not being able to speak Italian. I didn’t even start forming sentences correctly until I got to Napoli. Then I had learned a little from Anziano Rowland, then all of a sudden McMullen and I were thrown under a bus together, because we were both learning the language and everything at the same time. Which we did have a great time together. Then I had a transfer with my loveable companion Anziano Telaroli, after that lovely transfer I trained... Now I am follow up training, being a Zone leader in Lecce, which is in Puglia....... I am tired and torn, when I was talking on the phone with President it sounded like this new Anziano had some pretty large challenges in his life. He is having a hard time, says President. I hope I can be that spark for him but I am afraid! I am afraid that I will start saying if I was only in Napoli. I am in a two man house and that means you got a lot of thinking time I really hope that I can handle it.
I will try to you explain my love for this place... first of all remember when we got out of the truck and we all knew that it was time to say good bye at the MTC.... and My allergies started to kick up and I started crying... I have NOT cried sense that day, not once until last Sunday. I was like a little child.... I have been in the mission for almost a year and you would have thought I had been in the mission for three months, when I started to bear testimony. I literally never felt like this in my heart, even when I left home. I fell like there is something constantly stuck in my throat and a emptiness in my heart. I am leaving some of my very favorite investigators... people who have seen that light and truth and have grown so much in the gospel. I know they will except and be on their way down that straight and narrow path, holding firmly to that iron rod. I am excited for the responsibility that President has given me. I also know he is a very inspired man, I also know that decision he made to transfer me was a very hard thing to do. He did not call me until ten at night to tell me I was leaving. I know he didn’t want to move me as much as I didn’t want to go.
As for this week I have been saying good bye to everyone I have not had a lunch break in the last three days. I am really excited to hang out with the members and play football today. I am really sad because I found this family this last transfer, and the son is amazing, I feel a strong bond with him. He is thirteen and is way sweet! His name is Marcello and he added Kaitlyn on Facebook. So if Kaitlyn wants, she can be a missionary too. Anyway, he will be there today and I am really excited to see them.
Enough with my sadness. I sound like a little girl going to girl’s camp. .... I don’t know if I have told you but Carry from Battipaglia is getting baptized. She is the American and I am really excited to hear about her progress. Anziano Anderson, is an amazing missionary who lives pretty close to us (big cotton wood canyon) and we were the ones who went on a blind date together. (With other women of course) but yah he is the missionary down there now and he is loving it just as much as I did.
I love Dallan he is the Man! I bet he is just tearing it up on his mission. He has always good things to say about someone else. And when we get back we will be men not boys.... but I too feel we will still do some pretty stupid stuff as men.
Tell Chris Anger that he has not idea how cool it is to be able to touch your toes sense I was in the womb. I have discovered my body can do much more when its stretched out...:) I wish I would have know that before the mission.
MOM nice job on the washer machine, leave it to you to find some other way to fix something :) but it’s a good thing I wasn’t there or I would have probably had to do all of it with you.
As for the pictures I am sending in the mail, I would just like to say yes, I have another copy of all of those pictures they are on the way... I actually have three copies, but I only have two of Battipaglia so we will see what happens. If it doesn’t get there this time, we will never do it again.
Thanks mom for the uplifting thoughts about moving. I will try to do my best to remember these things for this next week.....
I will talk to you next week sorry for the sadness but I hope to be happy when I leave... I will get over it one day...
Love Anziano Miller
What a tender letter! I could just feel Anziano Miller's heart as he wrote!! I know with the spirit he has he will be perfect for his new companion!!! I sure Anzaino Miller will be greatly missed!! The Lord needs him now more than ever!!
ReplyDelete