
Happy New Year family!!!
Things are looking up. Your words inspire me to be better; I have been really hard on myself lately. I am working on being more obedient and things like that. It has been really a challenge with this district.
To be honest I feel the medicine for all of this is just to work hard. So yesterday I had made a goal to really work hard and be in good spirit while I was doing it. Well I did that yesterday and I had a great time, and we had a really good day.
I know how much I have learned from my mission and I only wish the same for these young men. I hope to help them. I will be talking to the President this week at Zone conference but I do not know what I am going to say yet... Also the other zone leaders in Taranto will be breaking some boxes this next week for zone conference, they will be doing a discourse on obedience... And believe it or not, this is my first time hearing a discourse on obedience.
We will be doing a discourse on finding. I have been planning on this discourse for the whole transfer. I am really excited to present what I have prepared.
PS. I had to go yesterday because I went to Taranto for P day. I will only be here for thirty minutes then you will have to wait until next week to hear from me again=)
So anyways the day was great and we had a lot of fun but I don’t like going very far away for p day we don’t get anything done that night. We have a bunch of things planned out for the next couple of days. This week will be much better especially after I talk to the President.
I am going to go I do not want to waste too much time with email and I had to read two other emails from the assistants...
Thanks for all the advice and stuff. I hope you have a wonderful week! MOM don’t yell it’s not nice =)
Love You Anziano Miller
No comments:
Post a Comment