Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New investigator from Nigeria


I am officially offended.... I NEVER, and I mean NEVER had the opportunity to go snowboarding when there was school.

Even when I wanted to skip seminary for the last hour and go up snowboarding you had a flipping tantrum dance on my forehead. It had snowed a foot and a half one day and you told me I couldn’t go because I had seminary... seminary!!!!?

I even had really good grades and you told me no!!! This is absurd... not only was I in high school but, I could driven up there as well!

As for Anziano Baily, he is great! I am looking at him right now. He is in state and is really cool, his companion is dying and he is having a bit of a hard time. We talk about Landen all the time. In fact when I got my letter from Landen I had to call him because I was so excited. We get along great; his mom is why he is here. She had some kind of surgery not to long ago and talked to him about him receiving the Melchivedek priesthood to give her a blessing. He worked hard to be worthy to receive the priesthood and then shortly after decided to go on a mission.

Well this week was great, mostly I haven’t been with my companion too much, I am now trying to get out the door faster and I am trying to work with the whole working thing. I found out this week that these missionaries are not the only missionaries not doing what they are suppose to be doing. It made me kind of sad, now I feel like over exaggerated over everything. What can I do?

This week is transfers... I think I will stay and then go somewhere else next transfer. But it is always possible that I go somewhere else. We will see this Saturday

We have a new investigator from Nigeria, which is really legit because her sister Mimi served a mission in Nigeria for a year and six months so it should be really cool. I hope she becomes a progressing investigator. She has a four year old daughter and an Italian husband. So we will see how things will turn out. We ate fu fu with them just the other day. It is really good! It consists of really dried fish and random meats and mysterious vegetables. Then you take your hand and a ball of flour and eat it! It’s great.

Ok so my hands are freezing so I don’t really want to write much, these key boards are no help either. It’s like using a type writer back in the olden days.

So I will just send you pictures instead. They say pictures are worth a thousand words… So this is technically a really long email...

I gotta go =) talk to you next week

Anziano Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment