Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Off to Bitonto




Hello Family,

I hope you didn’t think I was yelling at the last letter I was totally joking about the whole snowboarding thing. Even though I am a bit jealous I am not mad. HaHa I knew deep down in my heart that you and dad were being stubborn for a reason. I still don’t know what the reason is but... one day I will find out.

As for this weeks transfers... I am going to Bitonto, which is close to Bari. I am really excited to go there, it’s not very big and it is not very known but its definitely something new. I will be companions with my son Anziano Stewart, I am really excited to be his companion again! I feel much better about that, we got along great in Napoli. We also worked our tail ends off; I am more then excited to go. I will still be a Zone Leader there in Bitonto, my zone leader companion will be Anziano Larcher from Germany. He is a ridiculously a good missionary, I am excited to serve with him. Anziano Telaroli is coming to take my spot with Anziano Vigneri.

The only thing I do not like about Bitonto, is the name =) Bi (like Bimotor) means two and tonto means Stupid so they translate it as two times as stupid. ahhahh the members here have been giving me a hard time about that one.

This week has been good we went to Castro yesterday it was absolutely gorgeous. It was funny how it all worked out; we were going to go out and proselyte yesterday morning. That morning we received a call from Brother Bruno and he asked me what we were doing. I responded with a casual " nothing what are you doing" he said well I am getting in the car to show you a couple of places along the coast. So we went and there was some way cool place to go! I took lots and lots of pictures. Speaking of pictures how did you like the pictures from last week? I hope you liked them.

We had a sweet spilt last week, it went really well, we had four members in the branch come with us four missionaries (our district). It was something really different, we went to a new investigators house and we had also went to a couple of less actives.. I did a split with a less active member, he was really cool. He hadn’t come to church for a whole year but then he went to church on Sunday after I had done a splits with him.

Well I don’t want to email to long.... MY stomach is about to eat itself from the lack of food.... But I will talk to you next week!!!!

Love you so much Anziano Miller

Oh yah... I sent a trial package for Kaitlyn... let me know if you receive it. Read the letter in the package before you open the package=).

No comments:

Post a Comment