

Hello Family,
As for you questions, I really liked Reo it was a great film. But I am nothing like that stupid bird. In fact, I would say I have nothing in common with him, maybe with the whole girl thing but other then that, I am nothing like him.
Thank you everyone for all the letters I got over Christmas. I have heard from... Lesley Walker, Osmond’s, Shelby, which is a really funny story for another day, Landen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carol, Steve Teerlink and many great friends.
As for cooking I have not cooked anything new lately just making up my own pasta's but I did learn how to make pasta in the oven so I will try that really soon, other then that I have not really learned how to make lasagna or any of that stuff. As for pictures ... I don’t know if I can send them after you yelled at me. I will have to start sending them to dad... no just kidding. It will be a while until I send some to you because, well I just do not have time. In fact I totally forgot my camera when we went to Matera today... thank goodness I have a hard drive, now I can just steal everyone else’s pictures!!!! Matera is where they filmed passion of the Christ, if you wanted to know that. We went there today and it was so gorgeous, it was absolutely incredible! It is one of the coolest places I have seen sense I have been here.
At zone conference I meet with President it was great. The president and the zone leaders talks at conference where straight forward and hard on everyone about obedience. They touched on many facts of obedience. The zone leaders from Bari and even my self spoke a little on obedience. So we will see what happens. I have hope things will change that would be great.
Also had a split with Anziano Packer and it was amazing. I really enjoyed it. I need to handle things differently from here on out. It was hard just being put as zone leader, having no idea what to do.
Anyways, President also said that I might be going and that I might be staying on the next transfer. He said that I have been doing an excellent job and that I have been a great help. I truly hope that he really means that, because I felt like he did. They will start to put the zone leaders together in big cities again. So there will probably be two new zone leaders in Bari. We will see what will happen for now.
I have to go sorry this was so sort letter. I only had twenty minutes to write everything. So this is everything I have to say so I will not write you again today.
Love you so much and talk to you next week.
Mom I hope you have a little more trust in me next time. You raised me better then you think=)
Love Anziano Miller
No comments:
Post a Comment