This week has been great, I went to zone leader council
which was great and fun filled. I also went to Lecce to go get my permesso, which was really
nice. I got to see my favorite person, Anziano Teliroli, he has improved a lot in the sense of bettering
the work.
We have had a great week, we have taught many people and we
have been working hard. We have a new investigator he is pretty young, his name
is Christmas. I know it’s a great name but he is an amazing investigator! He
has obeyed the word of wisdom the moment he walked into the church. He said he
had felt something a bit different, he has been reading the Book of Mormon and
is making some big steps.
Also we have been working with this another lady. She doesn’t
understand me when I speak to her in the formal form so I have to speak to her
in the unformal form so she can understand. She doesn’t know very much Italian and
speaks a lot of dialect and has the thickest accent I have ever heard in my
entire life.
We made a bunch of friends the other day, they saw us and
that we were young and they wanted to play some soccer so we are going to play
with them today.
Dad I really do love your emails, they make me laugh every
week. sono così contento mi hai mandato un email. sono sicuro tu sei occupato
con tutta questa scuola che stai facendo. Sono grato che Peyton Manning
giocherà per i Dever Broncos. a me piace i tuoi email. sono buffissimi quando
li leggo. I can start writing a little bit in Italian it would be good practice
for me.
Anziano Stewarts a good guy, I can’t wait til' you all meet,
I am sure there will be a day in the future... he goes to BYU... so we will
have a dinner some night, don t you worry.
He thinks it’s funny that mom stalks me so much. Sometimes,
I really worry about her I think she should really do something else other then
look on the internet for things about me. I hope you tell her that she has
better things to do with her time.
I hope you are going to give Taylor a call this week, I hope he is doing
well.
Have a good week Anziano Miller
P.S. mom you are totally a stalker...
No comments:
Post a Comment