Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spiritually Better


Matera
Well this week has been more then a productive week, not in the sense of missionary work, but in the sense of my self growth. Lately I have been having a hard time feeling the spirit. I don’t tell you these kinds of things because I don’t like you to worry. I did a split with Anziano Pedreria and it went very well, I am very opened with him and told him about my problem. He gave me a bunch of counsel.... in the end it helped me a lot, he has changed my whole mission. I have been spiritually better lately and I have been happier, and to tell you the honest truth I don’t know why, I had such a big problem in the first place. Anziano Pedreria is a great missionary and is an amazing teacher. I would really like to be able to teach like he does. I would really like to become an excellent teacher and be able to put my own personality into each lesson. But most of all I would really like to help people recognize the spirit through me more often. 

When I arrived here, I have been really focused on the rules and being exactly obedient. In the end, I was not paying enough time to my personal well being, and I have not been trying to be happy, because I have been to worried about being more then exactly obi dent. NOW, this does not mean I am going to fall into apostasy and not be obedient. It means I will just become more concentrated on my personal well being.

We have been slow this week, we have had many people cancel and tell us that we can meet until later this week we have a possibility of 3 new investigators and we are really excited about that.

Zone Conference was great I really felt the spirit; I was really touched by the words of the stake presidency. Everything is well in the Bari zone and we are looking to apply what we learned in zone conference in our everyday work.

Today we went to Matera again... and like I said it is ridiculously gorgeous... I can not tell you how cool that place is... a picture will never be able to describe it. 

We have been working hard and we will be working hard this next week..

Love you so much Anziano Miller 


 p.s.make sure you read isaiah 49  15-16 it makes me think of you mom=) 

1 comment:

  1. What great counsel this Elder gave you. It pretty much sums up life in general! You're awesome, Brayden! You have the ability to teach others and sometimes don't even know it! So glad you have this blog!

    ReplyDelete