So this week was great!!! I did not get transferred which is
a really good thing. A really good thing and I am really excited to be with
Anziano Stewart again!!! We get along great and we work amazingly well together
Today I am emailing late because we went to albero bello and Poligniano...
these are two places that are spectacular. We went with the whole district and
it was just great... and also just beautiful!!! They have the Red Bull diving
boards there and Anziano Curzola and I were talking about going there and
jumping off the cliffs some time after the mission. We wanted to do some pretty
crazy stuff; they also don’t even have the diving board out in the open.
This week we are working very hard we have been contacting
people left and right and talking to almost every person we see.
This week we went to the apostate city of Brindisi to do a spilt and to see how things
were going. It went really well, we spoke with many people. They are not
watching anymore movies on their DVD player. (Mostly because they do not have
one) but I am pretty sure they watch movies on the TV in the church. Anyways,
when I was there things went really well and they are really good friends of
mine. Anyways that went really well. I would like to go to Flaming Gorge after
the mission with Anziano Cuellar and Anziano Zgjani, we have been planning on
it for a while now. Anziano Stewart and I will have two field trips that are
coming up soon. ONE to Lecce!!!
yay!!! And the other one is a Trip to NAPOLI
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why Napoli, well back when I was back in
Napoli, Anziano Stewart and I needed to go to the emigration point were you
get your permission to stay in this country. We had missed our appointment by a
day... To make a long story short, we couldn’t get his permission until
January. He went back to Napoli to do his
finger printing and now we need to go back to pick up his permission card and
that will be this transfer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I am excited to go back home to where I belong! =) but it will just
be a short visit. Enough time to go and meet Ashley
and eat a good pizza.
We have been teaching this way sweet Free Mason who has a
lot of knowledge about God and the scriptures. He is progressing really well
and I would not even be surprised if he did not get baptized... He is a thug!
Dad, was Joseph Smith a free mason? A lot of people
say that he was, and I just don’t even know.
We have been teaching two other investigators and one has
been coming to church. It’s been really good for us. Anziano Stewart had not
seen one person come to church until two weeks ago!!!
I am working hard, I am doing well. I am still zone leader
and I am trying to be the best example I can be. I am still human and I have
more weaknesses then I can possibly count and it is not that fun to count how
many I have.
OH!!! We have bought two cook books! There is one that has
more then 600 recipes of pasta and there is another that has 800 of miscellaneous
Italian dishes. I love it I am sure you will love it as well when I get back
home. If I had to say so I am a pretty dang good cook and I can not wait to
show you what I can make. But I must remind you I can really only make pasta. I
have eaten pasta from day one in the mission and it never gets old. It’s
insane!!! I never would have thought that I would eat that much pasta!!!
This email is all over the place... I thought I was doing
really well between asking you questions and writing this letter but I think I
was mistaken. =)
NOW, I have to write president so I will talk to you next
week. HOPEFULLY I will be able to write a better email.
LOVE YOU SO MUCH
Tell Nick to drop the girl and go have some real fun, go to
church and go on a mission=)
Love you so much Anziano Miller
PS. MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have you not seen how many pictures
I have been taking... not to mention stealing from people.... my hard drive has
over six GB of memory.... and that is just pictures!!!!
And no I am not sending you any pictures to you today... YOU
HAVE TONS OF PICTURES.... you’re like a drug addict =)
I will send you another
thumb drive but I need you to send me the thumb drives back, because I only
have so many. I will send this one and then after that you need to send me them
back so I can give you more pictures... OK!?
No comments:
Post a Comment