Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day in cefalu





Today was a great day we went and saw cefalù which is a place that has a really nice beach and has some really cool hikes where you can go see some old castle and some other ancient artifacts. To tell you the truth it was not amazing as some of the other places but it was fun just to get out and do something.

As for McMullen, he is doing great, he is keeping me in line and doing a great work here in Palermo!!! We have been in the same house for a really long time. I consider him the older brother I have never had, he is putting some serious thought in the American military. He really would like to join and serve for the American country. I am not sure why but  he is thinking a lot about it in the last couple of weeks. 

I have actually been thinking about the air force..... I don’t know how much you would like me to do that, actually I know you wouldn’t like me to do that but in reality but I have always have wanted to do it. You and dad have not commented on what I have been thinking to do for my future, PILOTING.... I would really like to hear your thoughts. 

I really don’t like the situation with the home in Rock Springs. Have you been able to talk to anyone about it? I know that it might be difficult thing, but if things are not working out then it is time to change. I don’t really know how things are going so I guess I can’t say very much. 

As the zone leader stuff, I don’t really miss it much, it is hard taking care of all the problems there are in a zone. I like helping everyone, but I don’t like being the mom.  I think Larsen and McMullen will be great at it.

I am sorry I don’t have much time to write you this week but I have to go, I love you so, so very much and I hope everyone is happy.
Love you Anziano Miller 
 
PS: If I were you Kaitlyn I would have ran after that intruder that came into our house and made sure he never came back!


No comments:

Post a Comment