Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Enjoyed Zone Conference


Well its good to here from you this week, I have to be very honest... I have nothing to tell you. Anziano Merengo and I have been working like crazy, the last week we have not even had lunch at our own house for who knows how long.

This week has been great; we have been going to appointments non stop. We have many investigators that are making some incredible progress. I will send you the letter I sent to president to give you an idea of who our investigators are.....
Anna Maria and Daniele, they are part of a family. The Husband/Dad is gone I believe they got divorced. They were a referral from the Loc coco family ( the brother/dad die from being in a comma) these two people were very dear to Jonny ( the man who died) They are fantastic, they live in Monreal and they have progressed a lot. I have seen the progression from the beginning which is a marvelous thing to see. She has been touched by the spirit that we bring and is very open to the idea of being baptized.

Then we have Dario and Valentina, they are pretty new investigators that we recieved from the North’s, they have a mother that was in active for nineteen years, after the north’s had started to go see her she has been coming back to church. Latter we met Dario we started talking to his sister as well, she was interested in what her mother’s beliefs are. They are two exceptional investigators and I would be surprised if they were not to get baptized. 

Sandra and Luisa , they are two sister that came to an English course and wanted to know more about the gospel. We had started teaching them and they wanted to know why there was so much suffering and pain in the world today. 

A man from Romania, he has studied the bible most of his life and really like the fact the book of Mormon exist. 

Marco, he is another man who was found through English course, he is fantastic and loves science. We have been teaching him for not very long. He really likes the lessons he sees the simple truths and ties them into what he already knows.

Geatana, she is a referral from a less active who wants her whole family to know about the gospel. She has started to come back to church and she wanted to have her Nuora(geatana) have the chance to accept the gospel. Geatana really likes the lessons and continue to talk about baptism.
A women from Ghana, her whole family is a member of the church. She is accepting the gospel very well.

As for our new convert Antoine, he is doing great, he still has a bit of rough spots we need to smoothen out. Other then that he is fantastic, He loves the ganz and he is doing everything he can to be active in the church. He went to the ganz conference this last week.

We have a couple other inactive that we see every now and again but not very frequently. We can do better by having more lessons in the presence, it really hard just because we don’t have all the time we need to put ourselves in contact with our members. Part of the reason in because we don’t have time, another part is because we need to plan better, and it’s also because I still don’t know all the people in the ward.

Yesterday we went to zone conference and that was fun. I am starting to get too used to the routine of how things are done here in the mission. I have been getting better at my Italian, Anziano Marengo has been helping me a lot surprisingly enough we get along great.  I don’t think that I will be transferred.

At least when I last talked to president (which was yesterday) I told him that I really didn’t want to be transferred but he is convinced that I will go to one last city. But I really hope it is either my last transfer were I will go to Rome or Napoli. But however I would rather stay here.

There is a loud of work to do here and I do not really trust many other missionaries.

We do not go and see many pretty places like we used to because my companion HATES with a dear passion of his heart archeology sights.

Today we played laser tag with Dario and Ricky, they are members of our church.

We had a lot of fun, then went to Ricky’s house and made some sweet lunch and had a good chat with him and his mom. We played Scopa and Briscecola, it was a good day..

I will make sure to keep everyone and Hartman’s in my prayers! I hope that everyone is doing absolutely fantastic!

If you get the chance to tell the Suhr family Hi, please do it for me. I don’t know if that whole thing with sterling has been figured out... but I would sure like to know the outcome of it all!!!

Sorry for making everything so sort, love you all to peaces..

Anziano Miller

PS: later in this transfer I am going to learn some Spanish and then I am going to talk to my sister Kaitlyn so you guys can’t understand what we are saying!!!!!=) study up Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment