Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Bach.. Bach...? What do you think?




Mom - I was informed that your P-day is on Wednesday? What's up? Am I the last on your list to write today? By the way you never told me your address in Palermero. I just want to see where you live; it is fun to show the girls. Well I will wait to here from you soon.

Anziano Miller - well I am here right now, and I have just started emailing.
I do not know my address for Palermo... it is really close to the station... literally right where you see all the buses parked...

Mom - Oh ya, like I spend all day on the computer looking for some station in Palermo!  Going down every street just hoping to find a missionary! Buses, what buses? That there was brilliant information!

Anziano Miller - Alright.... first watch your mouth =) just kidding mom=)
It’s next to via Roma...... I am sure if you type in stazione centrale it will show you where it is.

Anziano Miller - how are you!!! Did dad get all your pictures in order or is he going to be dead by the time I get home?
Mom - You might as well plan on a funeral, what day would you like to come home? =)
Scarring the Birds!
Mom - What do you mean tired? You must need a vacation=) I know the feeling. Keep happy, enjoy the little things and you will feel better! I mean it. Sit down and really enjoy your food or your surrounding, you have a little of a high strung personality like someone I know. Take a deep breath, I will see Anziano Weeks on Sunday and I will tell you all about it, and put a bug in his ear to write. It summer and I am sure it is hot. Let me tell you that the heat without water is altogether exhausting! Drink lots of water!

Anzinao Miller- don’t worry I am drinking two liters of water a day
A vacation would be nice; I am still enjoying myself with everything that is going on. I do need to slow down and think about what is going on in my life. Enjoy my surroundings and everything....  Question... what does high strong mean exactly?
Mom- High Strung, smartie pants.
Anzinao Miller - what does high stung mean?
Mom - Are you being funny?
High Strung means - high energy, jumpy, uptight, edgy, tense - in or of a state of physical or nervous tension. Don't seem to relax much. Alsways feeling a need to do something. Sound familiar?




Anziano Miller .... Yep that’s me... but I don’t like to admit it!=)
As for this week I am really excited Bickmore is taking charge with this terrible teacher=) I hate the teachers in Albion it literally would have changed my schooling experience if I had gone some where else!

I am glad to here Jake is single again... I know he is going through a rough time now but I bet he will be fine in a couple weeks. He will figure out one day that girls ruin all the fun... they never manage to realize our simple needs, and they expect to much out of us=)

I am happy to hear that the Angers have a new baby, hahah I hope it is not as completely and totally afraid of me like Sadie was!!!

This week has been great I have my new companion... Anziano Marengo, hhahaha he is really funny, I am surprised how well we get along. We work really well together. He is a great companion and my Italian is getting better just from being with him for  this short period of time=)

Last week we had a baptism... it went great, His name is Antoine. He is fantastic; he is twenty years old and really likes being a member. I hope the branch can really help him out! I believe that he can be a great member and grow a lot in the gospel if they just do their part.

I have pictures but I will not have the chance to send them to you for a while... partly because I didn’t bring them.

I am really really getting sick of self righteous people... they can all go fly a kite...
other then self righteous people I am really happy, I have never been better. I am doing my best, and I am learning a lot still.... and I have been really obedient.  It might sound like my mission is a hard life sometimes it is and I am really tired.
I will give you an example of self righteousness... we played a video game with a member the other day but then later that day I gave an old lady a bach... a bach it is a greeting Italians have... when you put your cheek on their cheek...... this person was really mad, but its really ridiculous because no one really knows if its even against the rules to bach people. I don’t really want to mention any names because people do have their ups and downs.

We have a bunch of work going on here... it’s going really well, I am really enjoying the company of Anziano Marengo. He is an incredible teacher and I am learning a lot from him. I really like it here in Palermo; I love the people and this city! I love Anzizno Larsen. He is a great missionary... we will be great friends even after the mission.=)

Other then all this I'd just want to say that I really miss Anziano Weeks we did a lot of good things together, we were the A team of the mission=) I respect him a lot and I miss him to death... I was really upset when I didn’t get an email from him today... but that’s Ok I will get over it. I am sure he has a ton of catching up to do with a lot of friends and relatives.

Tell Carol that she can not use the scooter... there is six months left of my mission... and as us missionaries say... there is only six months till' sexy... so if the missionaries can do it... Carol can!!!!

Not much else happened, it was a really busy week but I just can’t remember everything that I did for some reason.

Have a great week everyone Anziano Miller






No comments:

Post a Comment