Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Lots of missionary work!


Well... this week nothing much has changed, I have been doing lots of missionary work.
Lots and lots of missionary work! My companion and I are teaching 16 lessons a week, which is pretty dang good. This week we should have 21. I would be ecstatic; we have been trying to reach that goal for a while. We have a ton of work, not only that but some of the best investigators I have ever had in my whole entire mission. I would say right now we have been working really hard and trying our best. Along with good work comes, fatigue, and tiredness. BUT! It is better to be tired and have work then, having no work and being tired.

I am improving a lot with Italian, I really like the fact that we speak only in Italian and Anziano Marengo has no desire at all to learn English. So, its pretty fun and I really like learning.I also have learned how to make a few of Anziano Marengo's favorite Peruvian dishes=) hahah

Today we played basket ball with some church members, and we had a lot of fun. We obviously were better then every single one of them and they were taller then us=) I am kind of prideful about that. After we played basket ball, we came back ate lunch and decided to come and do internet=) so now I am here doing internet. 

I am learning to appreciate my time more and more, I can imagine what I will do when I get home. I will have so much time to do what ever I want; I won’t even know what to do with myself. But, that’s not for another 5 months, so I am not too worried about that. 

I really wish I knew what I need to write you guys but I have to be honest the longer my mission goes on the more I realize that I am doing a lot of the same things everyday. I really like doing these things but I am sure it would be ridiculously boring reading about a lesson I had or how this less active can’t manage to get his butt back into church. 

I will try to think of things to write to you all, for the next week.... maybe I will write things down every night so that I can remember what I need to email you all... 

It makes me sad because you have so much to tell me but I have so little to tell you. =) 

I can tell you that I am happy and that I love missionary work! I can tell you that Italy is fantastic and that all this food is making my legs fat and muscular. I can tell you that we will have to come back here one day together and I will have to show you around.

You can tell Anger that I will kick his butt, if you can beat him once I can beat him twice.=)

Oh, I encourage you, to go see Anziano Weeks!=) He is fantastic and I cant wait to kick it with him when I get home=)

Love Anziano Miller


No comments:

Post a Comment