Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Learning Patience


Well this week has been a rough one... hahah  In the beginning of last transfer I had asked to learn more patience and now with all the new trails that I am going through right now, I am learning patience. I am no where near perfection but I am glad that Christ has filled the gap that I can't manage to fill. 

I am doing ok there is nothing wrong, I feel really tired, in these last couple of weeks.  I have told my companion I want to go on strike... He thinks I am serious! Which makes things hard on me; I really want to work hard these last couple of month in the mission. I am trying to more enthusiastic about the work but it’s been pretty difficult with this blasted heat. I have never felt so hot in my life, if there is one thing I do not like in this world it would be high humidity. Humidity is like that friend that always exaggerates. Every time you look at the temperature you always saying 92 degrees? That’s it! This last week we reached 108 degrees.... it was killer. 

I lost control this week and I thought I was going to wallop my companion. I told him three times we had service last week at 8:30 and that we needed to catch the bus at 7:55. He then tried to worm his way out of going but then after that he made us miss the bus because he couldn’t manage to get out of bed and he still had to take a shower.... I thought I was going to loose it when we missed the bus but then, we manage to get to a place where we could climb these stairs and we would arrive about 15 late. Anyways, I kept my cool but I had lost all control inside of me. Long story short I need more patience.

Enough complaining, I hope that you guys had a splendid week. I hope gramps is OK, he sound like he is getting very depressed, and the doesn’t really have much to do.

Our church is shut down so that they can work on it and we can’t go in to do our lessons. My companion hates anything that has to do with running so I am like an overcharged battery that just wants to explode. A couple of investigators and members are getting really difficult. 

I don’t know it’s just been stressful week. I hope that everything is going well for you. I am going to take off I am sorry for the short letter. 

Love Anziano Miller 

2 comments:

  1. Elder Miller, having lived on Sicily I know EXACTLY how you feel! If only European's would install A/C. Push through it and you'll be blessed!
    Brian Stewart (Anziano Stewart's dad)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nyla I set our blog to private for a bit so I'll add in your email so you can access it any time.

      Tracy

      Delete