Today, I woke up and the first thing Anziano Larsen and I
did was sing "The Star Spangled Banner" ! =) It was really
great, Anziano McMullen filmed it.
This week has been soooooo hot, I am always damp, I am
always thirsty, and I am always sweating. Today, we did all our work in the
morning and now I have the rest of the time to do what ever I want. So we will
go with a couple of our investigators and a couple of our members to go play
laser tag=). My companion really hates anything that has to do with archeology
and so I don’t think I will see anything that has to do with archeology for a
while, maybe for the rest of my mission. He really likes to relax, he does not
like to do much, unless, we are going to go out and do something fun. So,
Instead of doing nothing, I would prefer to go have fun with our investigators.
This week the European cup was pretty legit. Sunday night
there was absolutely NO ONE on the street. Everyone was inside preparing for
the big game. So I am glad it’s over with. Mainly because I can’t watch it, and
if I can’t watch it, which means everyone can’t watch it.
What I am trying to say is, if no one is on the street I am
bored. It also means that we have nothing to do. So I am glad it’s all
over.
This last week we had some of the highest numbers I have
ever had in my mission, I like to look at numbers because I know that with each
number there at least one child of God that is listening to us or coming to
church....etc.
It will be really difficult to this week to top what we did
last week, But we are going to try... my companion is really tired because I
have been running around a lot. He likes to have lunch breaks; I don’t really
care for them... I am actually really skinny but I am eating like an idiot... I
should start my four month till sexy diet.
I hope I can say this without hurting anyone’s feelings
but... I HATE EMAIL.
Not because I don’t like to hear from you guys, but because
it takes so long and most of the time I am just thinking of things that I have
done in the last week.
QUINDI; MI STUFFO
Anywho, you guys should have gone boating without Wally...
that’s lame that you didn’t go. I am sure you would have had a fantastic time.=)
I bet I won’t even be able to slalom ski when I get back. I have lost every
muscle I once had.
That reminds me... Dad, what are some good ways I can get
some protein without eating meat... because I have need of protein.
This week we also have our fix-it guy in the mission, his
name is Fratello Pastano, he is just the coolest guy ever so we have a blast in
the house. He has come to fix our horrendous apartment. He is like having your
favorite Uncle come and stay with you for the weekend.=)
Well, I just have about had it with some missionaries,
sometimes, I think, man!!! It’s going to suck going home.... then other times I
think... Man!!! I can not wait to be away from these people!
I will think about the sunscreen thing, I don’t know if I
really need it, that and I don’t have any sunscreen.
PS – email me, Kaitlyn’s shoe size. I might get her some
really cool shoes from Italy.
=) They are more like sandals but still, everyone is wearing them here and I
really like them.
I am really scared to come home. I bought some jeans and
they might be a little too tight for American style. But I really like them; it
might be because I have grown into the European style... I am going to still
wear them when I come home... prepare yourselves for the future Tanner Guzy
=).
This week we came one short of our goal…we had twenty lesson
this last week and we are really struggling with all our investigators this
week we will probably not be able to see them all twice this week.
Anyhow, I am going to get off the computer my eyes
hurt
Ciao!!!!!
Anziano Miller
No comments:
Post a Comment