Monday, September 24, 2012

Church Inside A Cave






Well this week we headed to Monte Pellegrino and it was pretty cool we really enjoyed it. It’s a church that is inside a cave and its pretty nice, we have had a nice P Day. We are as broke as it gets, but we are still happy and working. We both have a 1.50 each. I have still not received my package, I am hoping it gets here soon. The card will get here in a little bit. If I get it, it will be in about three weeks. We have been doing a ton of work and learning we have a couple new dates and we are hoping for the best.

My birthday didn’t even seem like my birthday but to be honest it doesn’t bug me. Everyone sang Happy Birthday to Anziano Simonetta and me and it was pretty nice.
Other then that we came back and we had Ice-cream from Ciccio's and it was fantastic. That is really all I needed for a birthday present.

Yesterday was my first zone conference without President Kelly and it was pretty weird, he was very sick and needed his rest, In fact his wife wouldn’t let him leave the airport. =)

We have a lady that is ridiculously ready for baptism her name is Sabrina and she is going to be baptized one day... she has a beautiful baby, and she has a husband from Tunisia. She is Italian and is a friend of a member. We talked to her about the simplest thing the last time about prayer. It was the second lesson and normally we never talk about Prayer thoroughly for the second lesson. When give the lesson she just started crying and she had realized how much she has been missing the presence of God in her life. It was pretty cool.

I am going to send you the pictures from the last couple of weeks; I don’t know how much time it will take.

Anyways I have a Sicilian mom that is in North Italy for the moment, her name is Anna Maria, she is fantastic, she has a baptismal date in Oct, but she has the same birthday as me. We are going to celebrate together when she comes back. =)

We played a bit of soccer with our investigators, I am becoming a bit better at soccer, I am not as bad as I used to be. =)

I have had a bunch of testimonies of prayer this week, I have been praying for things like Lunch appointments, or that the weather would be good. In the end it worked out, in the end all I have to say is that God always listens to us.

Anyways I hope you like the pictures, love you Anziano Miller


No comments:

Post a Comment