Well, I thought I was going have some pretty crazy stories
to tell you but I might as well log off after hearing that story about Homecoming.
That is incredible. I can’t believe all that can happen in one day. That will
be the coolest first date story in the world if you ask me. I remember my first
date and it was too normal. Just think you can tell your kids. Maybe when
you’re older you two can make a movie out of that experience and become
millionaires! If you ask me you were ridiculously lucky to go with Max for
your first date. I am sure that even when he looks back he will laugh
about homecoming.
I am glad you had good time at Lake Powell and I hope that we can go there next year too, that is if the Angers still like you guys=)
I am glad you had good time at Lake Powell and I hope that we can go there next year too, that is if the Angers still like you guys=)
Anyways today we went to this sweet cave. It goes on for
miles and some of the caverns are really hard to get through so it makes things
very difficult.. We went there with some chalk and flash lights and our back packs
and crawled through some of the smallest caverns I have ever crawled through.
So I am probably not following the advice of Aunt Sandy when she asked me not
to do anything dangerous. I can’t really help myself in the end; I was
born for those kinds of things. We went with my friends Salvo MinĂ and Denis
Cedono, we had a really good time! Except everyone that goes in there marks
everything up with spray paint and a bunch of stuff that just destroys the
cave. I don’t know why they do that, but it is a crazy cool practice
cave. I will show you the pictures when I get home. I don’t have any desire to send you more
pictures it takes up to much time and I just don’t like it. I want to be able
to explain to you all the fun things that happened on my mission. If I send
them to you, you already have an idea of what I have done. That’s not as cool
for me.
The night before we showed English course the Joseph Smith
film... it went incredibly well; I loved it to pieces. People were crying and just shocked about all
the stuff that happened to that man. There was a girl that was there for her
first time and she was just in tears, I am pretty sure she will be baptized
soon, mention that she had come for a reason that night and she knew God had
led her there for a purpose.
Lexi, I am responding to your email, so you don’t get
mad at me, and because I love you.
I am glad Mr. O’Malley misses me, I miss him. Italy is in
crisis but I like it because it keeps me on my toes, plus, there are lots of
people who want to know about the gospel. I hope you never come to Italy because
there are more dogs on the street then there are trees, we would never get to
were we'd want to go. I am glad you got new PJ's from our Swedish friends; I
really want to go see them at their house. Love you very much and I hope
that you are being a good girl. Thank you for writing me!
Anyways, my time is up I will talk to you in a week. Kaitlyn
I hope that you have great week, you will only have three homecomings in your
life so keep living it up!
Love you all Anziano Miller
No comments:
Post a Comment