I feel like every week I have to search for words in which I
have to say... I cant believe that Heidi died... she was really one of my
favorites in the family (not saying that I have favorites but there are those I
like more then others) she was really someone special. She reminded me a lot of
my own mother in the prospective of her personality and her creativity. She was
and is a great person... Their family will have a hard time. It seems like
Terry and Shelly’s side of the family has had some major trails. I hope that
they will be ok; I hope that Sammy and Troy
can really help their father out. I don’t know what has happened these last two
years but I really hope that they can remember the heavenly fathers plan. I can’t
even imagine how hard it will be for them, they are going to be some pretty strong
children of God if they manage to get out of all this crap! I don’t know what
to say, and I don’t know what to think, but I will put my trust in God.
This week has been a rough one, my companion is still adjusting
to the life style here. He doesn’t say anything but you can see that it over
whelming him in his eyes. This last week we helped a lady that is going through
the crisis, and she was put in a state hotel for a short time period while they
found her a new place to stay. When she told us she needed help she didn’t tell
us anything, she just told us it was an emergency. After we arrived in front of
the hotel she told us everything, she told us that the hotel she was staying in
was a Hostel for prostitutes and that the Mickey Mouse club was running a
business out of that state hotel. After she started to tell other people they
wanted to act on it but everyone who was in that hotel is really poor. The Mickey
Mouse club had robbed the little money that she had and a couple belongings and
framing another young family that lived in the same building as her. Let’s
just say that the situation is pretty crazy. There was a man that was in there
that was laughing at her decision to leave. It was pretty absurd and I still can’t
believe everything that happened.
Anywho, we have had a pretty good week this week with all of
our investigators but we also need some new investigators. I am so glad that summer is over and we can get back into
the swing of things. We have been working
our hind ends off this week and everything is going really well.
I am always excited to show my companion new things, but
its kind of difficult at the same time because I have to teach him how to cook,
how to clean, what he can and cant use. I do have the joy of showing him the new things that he
has never seen such as, the food, the laws, the language... everything=) I love
it... I am trying to work his shoes right off his feet and he seems to be
enjoying that. I honestly believe that Greenies work miracles. I think that
we do not notice all of the miracles that happen around us until we
have someone to show us. We have been
studying the training Manuel and I like the
simplicity and the efficiency of the whole training manuel, it really
makes these Greenies stretch.
I am loving this city and I am loving my mission, its pretty
difficult sometimes but it would be nearly as fun if I didn’t have the
difficulties. I hope that you all are fine and that you can give Troy, Sammy and Paul my
best and give them a great big hug for me!
Tell Kaitlyn I feel great oh I feel so great.... I am still
waiting to hear how she feels.
The computer that I am using right now will not send you all
the pictures so you are probably going to have to wait for another week.
Dad thanks for the email and I hope that exam went well last
week, I will be praying for you!! Love you so much,
Anziano Miller...
PS. Lexi I have three mosquito bites on my foot=)
Nyla I am trying to pull up the video but can't get them to work. Are they working on your end?
ReplyDelete