Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How Tall Are You?

Dear Lexi,
I am being a good boy. I am trying to be very obedient so I can find new people to teach about the book of Mormon I am so glad you write me cute letters like the one on the yellow papers. Please help mamma be happy she is always worrying. Maybe you can ask her to play animals with you sometime. You can learn how to cook so you can cook for me when I get home. Guess what my favorite color is not black it is blue light blue.
There is a man who will come over to our house soon please give him a really big hug he is my height and speaks Italian but don’t worry because he also speaks English too. His name is Anziano Rogers. Be a good grill and make sure Kaitlyn stays away from boys... they are trouble... believe me I am one:)

Dear Kaitlyn
Stay away from boys... I almost sound like mom telling you to clean your room. so just take my advice and stay away from boys they are no fun anyways and they are not funny they are also not cute! Sono shemi e bruta anche sono scifo, ok I wrote it in two languages just in case you did not understand English at the moment. (There is probably a mistake in there somewhere to but that is not important) Allora how is dad is he alright? He is probably really stressed because of Roger and mom. I hope you are taking good care of our parents both of them really need your help right now so do your best to be a good girl and not give them grief. I am glad you like talking to my friends the only one baptized is Alexandra, the other two are great friends and we love teaching them. Rossella is trying to become a cook!!! And Linda is trying to be an artist. They like talking to you and understand everything you say, thank you for being a good friend they like American friends. Alexandra is trying to go to America, I imagine she wants to go to school there but I am not sure. Be a good girl and try something new every time you go snowboarding. It will make you better and it is way more fun. Try something that is to hard for you like piano piano, you will get it and I expect you to be pro by the time I am back.
PS Tell mom I was never aloud to have a gf in middle school, looks like she is slacking on her rules again just for you.

When the heck did Jake get a new truck and why....... tell him I am sick of him not writing me.... have him write me a email and I will write him letters. Give him this address there is no excuse for him not to write me. There shouldn’t be anyways:)

Hello mom dad and everyone else that reads this letter,
This is my mom’s cute son, who does know how much she loves her son,
Mom I am glad you liked the pictures because I have been taking an extra effort to take pictures. It is very beautiful here and there the swimming pool you saw was indeed a swimming pool many actresses and actors go there for a retreat. I do not know if it was anyone famous but it is a swimming pool.

You never told me what dad said about Pompeii.
Also how is big G is he been doing better?

Please be nice to Anziano Rogers he was and is an amazing missionary he has a way with asking questions and being a really inattentive listener. He will call you and come over probably sometime in the next couple of months. I do not know when but it will before the next semester starts.

I do not know what is going on with the memory card. My thoughts where, to just keep going until I can not take anymore because I have a 4 gig memory card. Then I could just by another one. I have a pouch for memory cards in the new fancy compact case I bought for the camera. It’s a long story, I did that because it was not very expensive. So don’t fret! I have not used my back account card yet so hopefully things are going well with that. I am sorry about Roger I have no idea what is going on but I can tell it’s probably really stress full for both you and dad. Don’t bug dad about writing me he is ok you keep me pretty updated. It sounds like everything with grandma is going well. I hope she enjoys her new home and maybe Grandma Miller and your mom can be good friends please send me the Suhr’s address. Maybe I can send them all letters sometime but its more or less because I just want it. Just incase.

One thing that I know is that it is always darkest before the dawn something Fertello Silva taught us. So hang in there momma your doing a great job as a mother, child, friend, and servant of the lord. I do not think that there are any parents who are as wonderful as mine. One thing I ask of you is that you look for something that you are learning from this experiences and try to look for the positive things. I know it is hard but it’s possible.

Fufu is the bomb it is an African dish that is made with red sauces and meat with some veggies. You take flour and water in a big pot and just mix it together... it just becomes a giant ball of un-cooked bread that taste like flour. Then you take the dough of the flour with you hands and dip it, scrape it, scoop it. Whatever you want across the pan and eat it. It is probably the coolest thing I have done... oh and you are not supposed to chew it you suck on it and then swallow it. I love it, it is so tasty! I will make it for you when I get home.

I think that I am in the “inside the MTC film” as well I shook some guys hand and there where a lot of cameras around... and they pulled me out of class to do it. I don’t know why me, but my impression was that it is because I am so handsome, but who knows. :)

I have a good story for this week we were doing house in a weird area this week. It was weird in the sense that it was a place that was pretty spread out and a place where we have already gone. We first passed by a man who basically believed in our church but did not really know it... ( I have met a lot of people like that) then we carried on. We went into a Palatso and rang a couple houses. We got some pretty hard rejection for the first couple of houses but after a while we rang a house and two dogs just start barking out of their minds. ( I love dogs ). A women opens the door and says hold on my dogs are barking... my first thought was I hope she wants to hear us or she will be mad. Then she opened the door and of course the first thing she says is " momma mia quanto sei alto" which is a question I hear at least once a day.. if not more. It means how tall are you? Then my companion response is always ." to tall" because he is taller then most doors in Italy, at 6’8”.. She invited us in and said " I have never invited the Mormons into my house before" which was cool!
She then tells us how she has been having a really hard time in her life lately... I do not have time to explain everything she said but she basically told us she has been prepared to hear the gospel ( without actually saying the words of course) so we are hopping things will go well we will see her again next week.
There have been so many cases where I know that we have been guided by the spirit... I have no question we are being guided every day.

I love you family and friends have a good week

Anziano Miller

in boca a lupa

PS. Tell Aunt Verna that of course I am going to write her back... why would I not write my amazing auntie back.
PSS Sorry I do not have my song, I will try to have it next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment