Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March 30, 2011

Hi Family,
We went to Capri today it was so cool, I would say the coolest place I have gone so far. Next week we go to Pompeii so I will have more then enough pictures to share with you this next week...

Thank you for the fun updates they really do make my day... except when I hear terrible things about the jazz, but all in all I have not been watching anything on TV. So it’s all the same hopefully when I come back everything will be back to normal, I can only hope. I am glad to hear about Cache and the Vincent twins, it will be quite fun with them when they come back. I will love to share experiences with the language that will be similar but different.
Italy is absolutely beautiful! Today we had a crazy and fun experience... We met this man named Jerry. He is an Italian man and he is so sweet; well I think he is sweet! When we were in Capri and we took a boat ride from this man. Well we had to find him first and the only information we knew about him is that he was tan and he had a yellow boats. So we started walking looking for these yellow boats we found this man (well he found us) and said you looking for a boat ride? We said maybe (people are very pushy in tourist places... but that’s another story) We asked him if he had taken people like us on boat rides before even meeting us, then asked him if he had a yellow boat. He said yes to both questions. We then took a boat ride like no one else... you see Jerry has two small boats and he can go into caves and other things that are really cool places to see. Most people have to pay for this really expensive boat ride and do not get this personal and fun experience. It was just us four and him on a boat. His family had been on the island for seven generations... so he knew a lot about the island, but it was incredible! The fun experience was Jerry forgot to change the belt on his boat before he left... and so he over heated his engine (120C). I don’t know how hot it was, but it was really hot! He removed the cap to the radiator.... not good ... hot water went everywhere and very high up in the air. I can not explain how high and how much this water went out, but there was a lot of pressure. Rusty water went everywhere and luckily nothing and no one had any problems after. (I’m fine mom)! We then went to the shore were you could only get to by foot and by boat and we stayed there and waited for Jerry... We must have been there for about 45 minutes.
Now for bad news- I just got back from Capri so I have the pictures and my camera but I do not have the cord and I also have my song and recordings but I do not have the recorder.... I am really sorry I will try to get them to you soon... don’t look at the pictures on the internet because they might be cooler then mine... I don’t know if they are cuz I have not checked it up on the internet, but it’s sweet!
Just wait till next week.
I need to go.

Thank you for giving me that support dad of leaving this area, I will find out Saturday but I am more then sure I am leaving!
Love you all Anziano Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment