Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March 9, 2011

Hello Momma I hope that you can send me more of you activities by next week I let me know what you need to do whether you need to copy some and send them in the mail. But I would love to have them for the rest of my mission... thank you so much for the minute to win it stuff.

Dad is right time is going fast. It’s ridiculous I have already been out for 4 months infect I think it is five now but I could be crazy... :) I love you and wish you the best of luck back home I wish I could help with everything

Hello family,

This week I do not have very much time to write I am off to Rome for a conference and we need to go to Napoli for the day but I will tell you a little about what happened in my week. and yes I do not have the song and I do not have time this week to type everything to solve Bryans dilemma but I will try next week yes I know how to work the voice recorder but its hard because when the files come up it has numbers and that’s it but I will start writing the numbers down and try to send you the rest of them unfortunately I have deleted most of them because I thought you had already received them but you probably did not receive them... sorry and don’t get mad at me ... :) but anyways I will try again next week.

This week I got to go to the questura which is like the DMV ha-ha the Italians looked really annoyed with me while I was there but sense we speak their language they are not to annoyed I think . we are going to Napoli this afternoon for p day I hope that we can have some time to go check out the city.. Supposibly Napoli is crazy but I think it will be fun:)

This week we have done allot of work with the maps and with both our big cities hopefully to get some more of members reactivated here in the branch.

the last week after email we went a played some basketball and played just by ourselves but we found some raggazzi and they wanted to play with us it was three v two but it was really sad we would have had a harder time against Kaitlyn and Lexi ...... but anyways we took it really easy on them for little while but after that we said we will play a game to six and if we win we get to talk to them for fifteen minutes if they win we get to buy them a gelato. well... we won and we talked to them they want a follow up lesson next week and we told them we wanted to go bowling sometime... when we find time to do that... I don’t know but it sounds fun:)

We have had some good contacts this week and like always there has been allot of people we have talked to we are just waiting for someone to show up to church. Or call us I would not mind that either. We did get a new investigator yesterday but there still have been way too many good contacts to be ok with just one so I just can not wait till they flock to the church :)

Well that’s about all I have to say this week I hope you have a great day and a fantastic week.

Lexi,

I am so glad you write me letters I think they are awesome I have read that one that you sent me with mommy’s volcano stuff and its wonderful I love it thank you. My companion and I love to read it. I hope you help mommy and daddy everyday and that you are being a good grill.

Kaitlyn

I saw you typing to Rossella on facebook the other day, I told her to send you some stuff and it looks like mom received my message.... thank you. Also Marilou was looking at your facebook and says that you are in a relationship... she told me I need to protect you.... I told her I will try from afar... do well in school and stay away from boys... also do not do drugs. I thought I would throw that in there just cuz I was telling you thing to do already.

PS. tell Jake to write me back or I will find him and.... give him a great big hug when I am home......

Love you my two favorite grillz

Your bubble and brother



No comments:

Post a Comment