The Italian translation isn’t exactly right (says my companion) did you Google translate it because.... yah but its really easy to read because of the errors. So thank you for helping me with my Italian but for me it’s not the reading, it’s when people speak. They speak faster then I can translate. I have translated for a couple Americans in church while me my companion was teaching; let’s just say that I am not very good. It is probably one of the hardest things in my life. Just because I have to do everything in my head, say what is being said and catch what someone else is saying in the other language while I am telling others what is being said. I just have a hard time with it.
Thank you for telling the DeMartinos about St. Patrick’s Day. Luckily I was wearing my only green tie but luckily for my companion he was not so he got pinched.
That is not good to hear about Anziano Cluff he is a good missionary he was one of my favorites in the mtc. He is a stud! Yes the language is hard. It will get better.... after it starts to make little sense. Its nice because people try to listen to you a lot more and they let you into there homes because they want to know why you are here and why you are learning this other language. I really enjoy seeing the lord work in that kind of way.
About Bryan yes I am feeling the same way.... so let me tell you what has gone down the last week in a brief paragraph or two.
This last week my companion was made Branch president because the Dandolfos are going out of town for three months to go adopt 3 beautiful Mexican babies, there was no priesthood holder who would be able to be branch president, so my companion is branch president. Let me try to explain to you how this works hopefully dad will understand and be able to explain it to you.
My companion leaves in May which is too early to leave because the Dandolfos come back on the 7th of July. So he can not be Branch President for the whole time he is gone. This transfer ends on April 8th and after that will be my companions transfer to go home. So they will have to have a new branch president.... there is no one who is old in the mission who is staying that long who is going to be good enough to take care of a branch. He will have to teach someone who is a year in the mission, which is young. I will probably leave very soon. I will know next week but I know I am leaving. The President called Anziano Hansen yesterday and asked him who he would like to be a branch president. (Just for an opinion) but yah
There is almost no question that I will be leaving. So I am passing my book around, to the members. So tell Bryan I know how he feels.
That is the worst thing I have ever heard about Kandlyns mother please if you see them tell them that I am thinking about them and I hope the best for them no matter what happens.... that is the worst ever. Her mom is the coolest wow that is unbelievable.
Yes you can I send you pictures or you can send them through email now. I didn’t want you to send them in the MTC because of time limit... now that I do not have that stupid timer thing I would love a picture or two.
About three weeks ago me and my companion split up and basically prayed for a person we were going to find... what he would look like, what cloths he might be wearing ... his name all these things... anyways a couple weeks went by and we had not met anyone except for a man name Guseppe. He was just not ready to hear the gospel so we kept looking. We met a man that had the name and the life style and the looks we described to each other.. His cloths where different... but we can’t be right on everything. We invited him to English course and basically he is golden. We set an appointment with him and taught him the restoration, he accepts everything. He is amazing... We still need to teach him a lot but he does not have any problems so far. The next day we taught him the plan of salvation. There have been a lot of things he has done that are just crazy amazing for an investigator to do. We were going to meet with him on Thursday but he decided that that is to far away and wants to meet at six today and then wants to meet Thursday again. There is good hope with this man....
We also have Carrie who basically told us she knows the church is true but she still has the problem with her family but we had a fantastic lesson with her last Friday.
These two investigators will probably be baptized really close to when I leave-sooo :(
Time for me to go love you family ciao ciao ciao! Anziano Miller
Thank you for the idea for Easter mom I hope we can use it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment