Dad I have some great news for you.... Its the perfect time to sell a dirt bike, I know you don’t care much but.. Please remember what you said to Mom when her van was broken... “there is a one ton paper weight sitting in our garage what are we going to do with it?" well right now there is about a 300 pound paper weight that probably has some flat gas in it along with some oil sitting in a beautiful 250cc engine with the only person who can start it half way across the world... so can I recommend a few thing for you to do... I would suggest to sell it because you are just loosing money when it sits that or winterize it. If you want to sell it much quicker you need to go ask the people at the Honda shop to switch the titanium valve clearance to the aluminum valve clearance. If you go to the Honda shop they will normally already know what needs to be done... it will cost about 300 big ones it might be more... it might be 300 just for the valves talk to Broc and Bill I am sure they can talk to the guy at Honda world and cut you a deal or something... DO NOT GET A VALVE ADJUSTMENT... it will not do anything to it you will be able to ride it two or three times and it will have a hard time kicking over again. Don’t go cheep this time and get the valve exchange. Anyone who wants to buy this bike will know about how the 2006 CRF has valve problems. You will be able to ride it. It wont be hard to kick over it would be a simple kick and not like kicking a stubborn horse.
Promise it will be a million times easier to sell it, it would also probably be easier to sell it if you didn’t put that gigantic dent in that muffler :) but we cant change the past. I am sorry I didn’t do it and I am sorry I didn’t do my homework myself and make sure that guy who sold it to me did the valve change. You cant trust anyone’s word anymore these days :( But all in all just do it you will be happier.
So this week it has not been to bad, I received your package and I really enjoy the spices in the pasta that I make it brings the taste out in the meat. I have also received Lexi’s beautiful art work in the mail. I was really excited and I love it! I keep it on the wall in the apartment.
we have met a new guy this week named Cristiano he is a sweet guy he plays ping pong and I told him I play ping pong. Then he told me he was really good so I thought I would play him. sense I had not played someone really good for a while. A couple days later I got together with him to play a bit of ping pong. he had his own paddle and I had my own paddle we took a side of the table and started to play. He was really good, he beat me 14 to 21! He was a spinner and I hate spinner balls so I did absolutely horrible, but we played a couple times more and I lost every time. But I did alright for how good he played. Anyways he became a new investigator and same with his family he is coming to church Sunday and he wants to take the lessons. We are meeting with him Friday to show him how we have a family home evening.
We also met this girl that has read the bible way to much in her life and we are meeting her on Saturday. She is really interested how we have the book of Mormon and how the book has been restored here on the earth, so I am really excited how the lesson will go on Saturday :)
I will make my email short this week because we want to go do things today. We also met a dead missionary ( a missionary who has finished his mission ) today and he is awesome we went and visited that family of ten and a whole bunch of other things. We saw his parents and we were able to chat with them for a little bit it was really kind of cool he also met Trevor in Pisa and said he is doing great.
I will send pictures really soon probably with this email.. Right now the language is so much easier I understand everything and speak just fine ( I still struggling a bit but I can always get my point across if I try ) everything is good here on my end I hope you all are doing well.
Dad I hope everything is going well with work and I hope you are enjoying what you do.
Mom I hope you have no more nightmares of things that are silly. Kaitlyn Thank you for you letter and stay away from boys and Lexi Thank you for being a good grill and for the picture you sent me.
Grandpa The Italians keep their shoes on everywhere they go, and up north a lot of people know how to golf but not down here in the south. A lot of people bowl but not very often, or very well I still have not met someone who goes regularly. When I tell the Italians you bowl they ask if your good and I always have to tell them you’re the best bowler I have ever met :) I hope you’re doing well G don’t stop Kick in :)
I just like to tell you all how much we need to have faith and how important it is, if we don’t have faith we don’t have anything, but with faith we have everything. It is the first principle in Christ gospel, and just like it says in Alma chapter 32 :27 if we exercise just a particle of faith and just have the desire, we can do anything! So exercise your faith this week.
I love you all
Anziano Miller
No comments:
Post a Comment