First of all Mom Can you put some more money on my card. I have not taken anything out but it won’t let me use my card. It tells me I do not have any funds or anything like that. I heard from the assistance that the package you sent me is there in the office so I will receive it next week, when I go to Rome for zone conference.
I would like you to go to Justin’s house after with the family and I would like you to go to Aaron s farewell I know that I am not that good of friends with Aaron but I would hate to see you all go to everyone else’s farewell but his... and I am sure he would love your support. I am sure you can make your own decision on which farewell/homecoming that is a very hard decision because they are our good neighbors. If you go to Justin’s, I am sure he will have some spectacular things to say and some amazing stories of missionary work which would get you all a little taste of how weird I will be when I come home.
Today is raining the reason being is because its Preparation Day so instead of me going and playing ping pong or basket ball I am stuck inside doing a whole lot of nothing... I think it is because I have to write back quite a bit of people so I am sure the Lord is telling me to write to others through the weather.
We have a new goal throughout the mission... and it is to baptize one person per companionship by the end of the month. We have a lot of potentials being four or five people that can be baptized and so we are really focusing on just a couple people who want to be forgiven of their sins and have a clean slate. We have really been working hard on how we can get our investigators to baptism, we have had some pretty bad contacting this week... not bad in a sense were we have not been doing it but its been bad in the sense that people have just not given us the opportunity to teach them what we know and love. And to teach them that God loves us and he does it through modern day prophets and other things that we are blessed and protected with.
Let me just say that we have been teaching the funniest Family ever, they are a family of five, the Mom is awesome, the kids are hilarious, it is almost like our family but every one is really small and speaks only in Napton. It is so fun to go over there, I wish they were closer to baptism it would be so fun to see if they could all be baptized on the same day! It would be cool if anyone of them would be baptized but they are awesome... PS Napton is a joke it is another language and you can’t understand anybody that speaks it. Its mostly the pronounces that is hard... this week we have been doing a lot of power finding.. We have been looking for that elect person that wants to meet with us and talk with us about the gospel and wants to be baptized. we talked to quite a bit of people this week about the gospel about the restoration and how we are the only church that believes in this restored truth we have been giving copies of the Book of Mormon out left and right we have just been waiting for that call for someone to tell us. They are coming to church and they want to see what we are all about.
We have been really fortunate to have so many investigators but unfortunately have not had the opportunity to meet with them this week or last. But we have had some sweet opportunities to share the gospel.
One family that we have, is a part member family and is amazing we have been talking with them a lot about the Book of Mormon and how it is the book that shows us that God loves us and how we need to know the truth by reading this Book that God has so willfully prepared for us. We then taught the way how we can communicate with God which is, was, has, and will always be the way we have been able to communicate with God and ask for his help and thank him for the things we have.
This Man that we are working with is a lot like you Mom. He does everything and makes everything he possibly can, out of what ever he can find. His kid’s rooms are amazing and he has the coolest Terries and balconies I have seen in Italy. I really want this family to be sealed in the temple and be able to have an eternal family.
Well that is all I really have to say this week I hope things end well at school and I hope that things are going well at home. Remember to love mmeeeeeeeechaather (like dad says) and try to better your selves each day.
I am so grateful to have you in this weird but amazing family we have. I would never choose any other people in the world to spend the rest of eternity with and I mean that with all of my heart.
I love you so very much; please give everyone hugs for me.
Love Anziano Brayden Adam Miller ( a.k.a the favorite brother, son, grandchild and friend)
No comments:
Post a Comment