Thursday, June 16, 2011

Grateful for Christs exampe to the world


Hello all you adorable people!

MOM if you are sending me that card you need to send me some pictures of the family as well I want more pictures of my childhood... flaming gorge.. Things like that, things like family vacations... I want real tangible pictures not just silly computer sent ones :) so I can show them to investigators and members.

I am very sorry for not writing yesterday I forgot to tell you that we had to go to a conference yesterday and that my Preparation Day is today. So I am writing to you and I hope you are all ok and not to heart broken, mainly mom

First I already know dad will not listen to me but I promise it is the valves and it is Zack is not going to be able to look at it and know what is wrong. He will try to start it and tell you its the valves or he will start it... ride it around and then tell you its the valves. But I am OK with a second opinion I have learned most of the time I am very wrong, I have had many pieces of humble pie on the mission and I probably have many more flavors still to try. So dad just do what you want to do but just do it quickly, I am sure that you are trying. I am sorry I left it for you to do.

I do not know Ferguson trail. I bet its great especially after a sweet season of snow fall, hope that your crash wasn’t to bad but nothing is better then coming home a little beaten up... what more can you ask for... you have a good memory you have a good story probably some good laughs and you were probably pushing yourself to your limit ( but in my words... you were learning) but yah sounds like you had a good time I am sure mom got mad at you but that only lasts a day or two.

I am officially proud of my O’Malley cat... man he is a stud to bring you home a snake, even after I leave he is still fun.

I am glad Judd is home he is a sweet guy always has been always will be, he is defiantly a guy I have looked up to sense I have been in that neighborhood. I hope he had a great time and is really having a good time.


I hope Brad is doing well I want his letter when he first arrives there I can\cant wait to be home and see all of us together again. It will be way to cool.

We had a really sweet conference I slept outside with no blanket and a bunch of guys that were just sleeping on the balcony, it was really fun I loved it... I have also discovered I am absolutely spoiled in Napoli when it comes to pizza. We had a pizza in Roma. And it was absolutely awful I did not like it at all. My Italian has improved so much this transfer its not even funny I would love to stay another transfer with Anziano McMullen but I have no idea what’s going to happen with transfer calls... we get calls next week. We have not had to much work this weeks because of meeting and publicity for English course...just some things that are getting in the way of really missionary work. There is nothing that bugs me more then to many things to do then to do work. But what can you do.

The one thing that I have done this week is we have been teaching this young man who is 8 years old and wants to be baptized. Before he is baptized he wants to hear the lessons, so we have been teaching him. Which is really cool because as we teach him it is almost like it is remembering the things that he agreed with before he came to the Earth. there are so many things that you seen everyday as a missionary and so many of us take it for granted but I really do think that we need to pay more attention to the experiences that we have.

Yesterday we had our boxes broken by one of the seventy. He was awesome he really help me learn and grow this conference, I really enjoyed his advice and his love for missionary work I hope I can use what he has taught me.

Well like usual I have to go soon but I will let you know that we need to remember what Christ did for us, even before the cross. The plan he presented in heaven when he said to the father that he could have all the glory and that he would do go down to the earth and do what was needed for us. Unlike Lucifer who was scared weak and prideful, to do what was necessary to give us our free agency, I am not saying that what Christ did for us was easy. Its exactly the opposite, what he did for us is more then we can ever do for him. He gives us the blessing of being here on the earth and blessings for doing what is right. Before he was crucified, he was abandoned, betrayed, tempted, spit on, stoned and probably much more than that has probably been lost or not recorded. I am so grateful for him and his suffering, I know that I will never comprehend what his suffering pain was like but I am grateful for his choices he made, that make him a perfect man, to make him a man that was and is the example of the world.

Lets think of our savior a bit more when we slip and fall, when we loose a loved one, when someone is born, when you ache, when you cry, etc...

Have a great week

Anziano Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment