Wow sound like a chaotic weekend! I can’t imagine if I was there? I’m really sorry about your mom... I really don’t know what to say, and I also have know idea how she is that bad off at her age. (Well I do know but... I still think it’s crazy) I really hope she is still there when I come home. I really do. I am sure this week has been very stressful for you and the rest of the family. It seems like we take a couple steps up the mountain and slide three steps down.
That is really cool that you are going to go to Lake Powell. I am personally jealous and I hope you guys a crazy good time. The thing that I am most pleased about is that you are having fun. I love Napoli still, I’m being very serious, and I do not want to leave. I want to stay here for a literally my whole mission.
Right now I am definitely going through a rougher part of my mission. I have my companion who is great but he is pretty harsh, in the sense when he speaks to someone and he tells them about their beliefs, he will attack them. We want to teach them with love and the Spirit will testify, not with scriptures and reason... My companion made someone cry yesterday. I can’t control him when he gets going either. I could sit there and scream at him and tell him to stop and he will not listen. Yesterday I think he realized what he was doing was wrong. Tomorrow is zone conference I will see how I can help him with the advice of President, but other then that he is great.
We played soccer this morning, and it was really nice. I really enjoyed it. I truly suck at soccer compared to Italians. I play with kids that are 10 years old and they destroy me! It’s really something. I don’t enjoy that the 10 year old kids kill me but it evens out because we are ten years older so I am a lot bigger and a bit faster, but they are much more talented.
We got a baptismal day with our investigator, Damian so we will see how that goes. We have been teaching him for a little while. His baptismal date is strong so we will hope to really help him come unto Christ and help him with his first covenant he will do with his Heavenly Father. We also had another District Meeting, it was good and I enjoyed it. It was not as organized as last week but it was mostly to help us improve our findings.
Other then that we have had a pretty crazy week... we are way excited for September... and excited to see how things turn out with some of our investigators. We have a lot of investigators who are coming back and we are excited to see them again.Talk to you next week
Love Anziano Miller
No comments:
Post a Comment