Yah, I saw Louise Kingston's friend and she stopped us and said < Hello Missionaries I'M and inactive from Montana; I thought it was pretty brave to tell a missionary that you are in active but hats of to her :) I asked her if she knew Weez and she flipped out. She and I couldn’t stop smiling at each other. It was really great then the train came and I had to go so it was short but it was a really fun running into someone who knows someone I know:)
Today I went to little America which is great seeing American kids seeing American cars. American everything Its really great and its really clean compared to Italy But then I came back to Napoli to do internet, and everything is the same as this morning, except now there is Mountain Dew in the refrigerator at home - so I am happy:)
Also transfer calls happened I will be staying in Napoli!!!!! For at least another transfer which makes me really happy. Anziano McMullen will go to Battipaglia and I will be with Anziano Teliroli which is good, I am excited. But I bet I will have to learn a bit more patients and maybe some other attributes I can work on. I am following up on some training and I am a District leader this next transfer. I am not really sure what duties I will have, but we will see how things go.
I’m really glad Kaitlyn is going to Trek and I am sure that summer has been going quickly. For me summer has not gone quick enough, I am done seeing gorgeous Italian people in the summer.
As far as this week we went and saw a lot of families that we love and care for because Anziano McMullen is going. Many of them cried and I really hope I can leave a reputation like he has left here. May I say, in one of the wickedest but the best city that has ever been established!
I forgot to tell you but I bought A Huge NUTELLA JAR! It is bigger then my head. It is 12 pounds of nothing but Nutella.... I bought it with Anziano McMullen and it is great we make Swedish pancakes very often for bedtime snacks.... we use a ton of Nutella but Anziano McMullen calls Nutella, NutellaR. It’s going to be really nice speaking with someone who knows how to speak English after this transfer :) nah I will really miss it, we have had an amazing two transfers together probably the best two transfers I have had on my mission.
Dad I am really excited for this test your about to take I know you will do really well. I am praying and hoping things will turn out well, I am excited for your job and your opportunity to do something that you can truly enjoy. I am sure things will be just fine, keep working hard but make sure you play hard as well. Thank you for everything you have taught me I am truly grateful for having you as a father I could ask for no one else who could be a better example.
This week work wise has been great. I really enjoy Napoli, maybe I am just a weird person, but I really enjoy this place... I will probably be here for another three months, but then again I can’t say anything about how long I really will stay here. As for the work we have a great family who is making progress. We have a guy that is really artsy that is making progress too. We also have a girl who is coming back on the 15th who I truly think will be baptized; she has read a lot of the book of Mormon already. We have that family that we saw last week who has a bit of problems with there relationship, we are still working with them... There is still a ton of work to do here and I can’t even name all the people we are working with... There are a lot, and moving slowly but surly there are others who we have seen and taught and then they just don’t want to get baptized. We are working with a lot of people, especially when September roles around.
We will all miss Anziano McMullen I am a little scared for the work here, but we will see I’m excited! Talk to you later have a great week.
How is grandpa? I have not heard from him for a while.
Also I would like some new pictures of the family and of people that I love
other then that I am fine I feel good I look fat I have probably gained ten pounds from all the food I have eaten but I will never know because we do not have a scale in the house:)
vi voglio bene (I Love You)
tante belle cose a venire (Many beautiful things to come)
Anziano Miller
No comments:
Post a Comment