HELLLO,
So after we were sick and after we cut our hair, but shortly
after we realized that we did not have any hot water. Lucky for us it was
Saturday, and for anyone who has not ever been in Italy. There are no shops opened on
Saturday or Sunday... so we had no hot water until Monday afternoon.=)
I am really happy to hear that auntie Verna is back in Rock Springs, I hope she
is recovering well! How is Grandma Medill? Is she still having a hard
time?
I am glad to hear that you went up Bells Canyon.=) that is a
gorgeous hike. I do not know what falls you are talking about, the falls that I
know are really far away from the first lake...? But the important thing is
that the girls had fun. Sound like Lexi is becoming a popular little butterfly.
I hope she isn’t growing though; it breaks my heart when I think I won’t be
able to hold her in my arms when I get home.
I have not gone anywhere this past week and we probably wont
go anywhere for a while. Every Preparation Day there is nothing but BIG CLOUDY
grey skies and rain. But I will have plenty of time to go see the rest of Puglia. We will probably
go see Gallipolli in a week, if the weather permits us.
I have just started to read the New Testament from the
start... I have read it before but from one book to another, but I have never
read it like a story. It is very interesting to me how many people neglected
Christ and how the Pharisees would not believe in him even when they saw miracles.
It comforts me, especially when I see all these people who will not accept us
or even listen to what I have to say to them at the door step.
I hope you are all well and that you all have a wonderful
week.
As for Kaitlyn and her losing her Gloves twice? Do what you
would have done with me, and make her buy new ones... she has lost two pairs!!!
Besides if she really needed gloves she would use the one of the pairs that we
have in the closet. =) hahaha
Nah, I don’t know what you need to do with her, I am sure
you will can handle that decision on your own.=)
Well family, I love you, I pray often for you, and I hope
your being good boys and girls.
If you are not being good boys and girls... you are doing
something wrong=).
Anziano Miller
No comments:
Post a Comment